RC Qualifier

Thinking about getting a qr1

I was thinking of getting a qr1. This wouldnt be my first heli, but would be my first quad copter. Any advice or talk me out of it?
    Thanks!
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC Champion
    they have been on sale in the MP already!

Pavmentsurfer did a good write up on his not too long ago - I recommend you reading that first

RC Competitor
    They are lots of fun and mine have held up well. Seems some people have had problems with motors and you would need some spare blades but I've bounced mine around pretty well and nothing has broken. I've got more that one if that means anything.

Durability of air vehicles is MUCH different than that of land vehicles. Compared to other air craft I have owned the QR-1 is extremely durable and very capable as well, not to mention a blast to fly. Bang for the buck I think the QR-1 is a good value and just a plesure to fly, I would recommend buying one.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Over 5 packs now and no issue so far, looks rock solid!

200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah before I sent it in to Traxxas, it was awesome. A lot of fun to fly and different than anything I've experienced. On the bright side of sending it in, Traxxas replaced 2 motors that I didn't even know had issues and replaced all the blades free of charge. They reset everything, test flew it, and now it is finally on its way back to me. So they almost replaced the entire bird (component wise) free of charge
    Just can't get enough....

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guys! I think i got all the info I need from here.
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC Racer
    nooo, its a good little quad but there are better for the same price. regretted my purchase the same day. do 5 minutes research and you will find out for yourself.