RC Qualifier

The new "man's room"

Set up shop in my new house. Devoted an entire room to my rc addiction ! The Lionel trains are over 80 years old and still work like new

Last edited by guardog; 01-20-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC poster
    very nice. I like it.

RC Champion
    Nicely done!

I recently took the same initiative at our house. We have a large ranch with a full basement, so I took an entire half of it for my r/c models and workbenches. The hobby is much more enjoyable when you're organized...
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

VERY nice bro. I like it! Now u just need a Big ol workspace. Check out some peg boards from local hardware store. I got some, painted it black, and sprayed with some protectant so paint didnt come off when I hit the board. Works like a dream. Also, got some super inexpensive shelving at Ikea for 3 bucks a shelf, if u have one by you.... The Trains are real nice bro. Hobby room is the way to go!
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    VERY nice bro. I like it! Now u just need a Big ol workspace. Check out some peg boards from local hardware store. I got some, painted it black, and sprayed with some protectant so paint didnt come off when I hit the board. Works like a dream. Also, got some super inexpensive shelving at Ikea for 3 bucks a shelf, if u have one by you.... The Trains are real nice bro. Hobby room is the way to go!
    Thanks brother. I got the two big steel shelving units but as you can see they're both packed full. May need to buy another. The Lionel trains were given to my father when he was born... 80 years. I cherish those with my life !

Beatings will continue until compliance is gained
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good