RC poster

Poor drive shafts

Hello!
    Have bought a Stampede 4 * 4 right recently and it works great, but when I bought a 3c Lipo began the drive shafts to break all the time. Are there any better drive shafts to buy than the originals? Traxxas've only originals and they do not when running with 3c Lipo. Grateful for tipps where to buy better driveshafts.

RC Competitor
    Most get MIPs or teknos

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by blenda12 View Post
    Hello!
    Have bought a Stampede 4 * 4 right recently and it works great, but when I bought a 3c Lipo began the drive shafts to break all the time. Are there any better drive shafts to buy than the originals? Traxxas've only originals and they do not when running with 3c Lipo. Grateful for tipps where to buy better driveshafts.
    MIPs are the best IMO. They're not cheap, but they last and repair kits are available. If you want to split the cost, go for the rear first, then the front (which don't see as much torque due to weight transfer and lift). The only thing I've broken are a couple of shear pins in the couplers. A couple kit is about $10. The axles and repair parts are readily available on ebay. St Louis RC seems to have the best prices and ships next day.

RC Racer
    3rd on the mip's

Andrew
    Stampede 4x4 vxl w/ MMP/2400kv, Mini E-Revo