Thread: trouble

RC poster

trouble

Hi guys,so this is my issue bare with me.I broke one of the factory servos so I decide to get new ones so I got the solar 720 I believe 200 oz of torque @ .09 at 7 volts ,i set the esc to 7 volts ,but they are weaker than the stock and the receiver light come on red when I try to steer.I still have factory receiver and remote.So i got a cc bec ,but not any better so I though the receiver wasn't god enough for the servos so i got me a spektrum DX3S hoping that it would work better.Now is even worse the steering has more power ,but the throttle don't work automatically want to go forward so I have to reverse on the control to stop it.When i try to go in reverse the esc led come red and green in forward.ether strait to the esc or using the cc bec. it is worse using the esc to power the servos.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Did you disconnect the hot lead going to the receiver when you ran the bec. Maybe run 6 volts to the esc and 7 volts from the bec directly to the servo

RC poster
    Yes i did disconnect the hot lead from the esc to the receiver..I dont know hoe to do that run the bec directly to the servo the bec is at 7 volts to the receiver and from the receiver to the servo.The esc power lead is disconnected.Thanks for responding.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I used a few extensions. Kind of hard to explain but power lead from bec goes directly to the servo and esc hot still goes to the receiver

RC poster
    i kind get what you are saying,you mean only the power lead from the bec to the servo ,but the other two leads still connected to the receiver ?