RC Qualifier

Unhappy upbasher - Unfortunately not a good transaction

Let me start with the good. Very fast shipment and he follow up almost every day. Communication was very good.

What went wrong: I bought a Slash 4X4 last week from upbasher. He well stated that the truck was in rough shape but the electronics would work. He was right that the truck was in very, very rough shape, but again I was not expecting nothing mint. So I am good with the truck condition. Problem is that the ESC described as working it was not. There is sign of water on it. I have contacted the seller and he again responded very quickly but basically what he said is that it was working when he shipped. Well it was not working when I got it. I have suggested a symbolic partial refund of only $15 because I didn't want to create a big deal out of this and his answer was: "Sold as is..."
    He even said that I should open the open the case to check if there was nothing has unsoldered. I did it and now he is accusing me that it quit working because I opened the case!!!! Just like I had spare time to create a problem to myself....

I hope upbasher think again and do the right thing. I am open to come back here and give him a positive feedback when he does the right thing.
    Not enough space here

We have rules that must be followed in the Traders Feedback section...

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...efore-you-post.
    "We know who you are"