New PROLINE Releases for the Pede 2wd.

hey Fellas. Looks like Proline is on a Roll. They have some real good new releases, that will fit the pede....

Hinge pin set.

These look good cuz the tips wont rust like the STRC ones can. As much as I LOVE the STRC Hinge pin set. Nice to have alternates. Im gonna add some of these to my Blue Winter pede.

http://prolineracing.com/performance...hinge-pin-set/

Protrac CVD

Axles for Protrac Arms. Not so sure on these. But they are not at such a bad price @ 36. This would be a good one for someone to try out.

http://prolineracing.com/performance...trac-axle-kit/

Front Bumper and bulkhead.

I wouldnt want to replace my alum bulkhead with this, or go this route instead of alum, but seems as itll fit with it regardless. Maybe.. not really sure why the bulkhead comes with it... probably because Proline makes EVERY other piece of the Slash!! lol. Looks pretty alright though. I really liked their old front bumper.Have one I almost dont want to use cuz I like it so.

ya its
    http://prolineracing.com/performance...-and-bulkhead/

Rear Bumper... Looks like it only works with their Gear box? Maybe... Styling.. mm Alright.

http://prolineracing.com/performance...2-rear-bumper/

Masher 2.8s.

Love these, wish they were released when I picked up my Masher 2.2s very nice...

http://prolineracing.com/tires/mashe...n-truck-tires/

EXTENDED Body Posts...

We've seen Prolines Posts, and not sure how new THESE are.. But these extended body posts are obviously god for Trucks like Diggers. Very similar to stock MJ, but with the screw on caps instead of the clips.

http://prolineracing.com/performance...nts-slash-2wd/

Versus their Standard Posts

http://prolineracing.com/performance...placement-kit/
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

RC Champion
    Nice stuff there man!

Very cool to see the Mashers in 2.8 now.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Champion
    Oderint Dum Metuant

RC Champion
    D'OH! Old news I guess, Except maybe the Mashers? At Least I haven't seen them in 2.8's

Unless this stuff just now came available on Pro line's site After the big squid announcement in November?
    Last edited by dave00bear; 01-11-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

Quote Originally Posted by dave00bear View Post
    D'OH! Old news I guess, Except maybe the Mashers? At Least I haven't seen them in 2.8's

Unless this stuff just now came available on Pro line's site After the big squid announcement in November?
    The mashers have been out for like a month

Its the hinge pins I haven't seen
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Ooo I like the extended post screws instead of clips. I might have to order those.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Champion
    The Mashers are next on my list. Since I have the black Desperado rims already I think I will mount these on the chrome.
    Was an xl-5, now its vxl-ent!

RC Champion
    yea everytime i go to the site for the past month the mashers were sold out

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Thanks for passing the info along Loot. Whether you've seen it or not just scan it and leave the thread.. I don't think those comments are needed. We are a community here to help each other and anyone else.

Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    Man thanks a bunch Loot! It's nice to find new stuff just by going to this forum. I like those shiny hinge pins.

Sent from Oser world

RC Qualifier
    I keep forgetting to check the latest pro line releases thanks again for sharing some cool info with us AbsoLoot1.
    Summit, ERBE X2, 4pdes, 2pdes, etc lol

lol. I know there would be a specific person who'd say its old news.. Im not saying these are ALL new releases that just came out... I Just put em all together, on what is their "latest" releases.... So its documented here

Anytime guys. I personally got my eyes on those pins!!!!!

RC Champion
    Looks like everyone missed the bit about the caster blocks that were supposed to have been released. There were also parts left out of this thread that were in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    I sent an email to proline asking about the caster blocks in the pic above and they said the c blocks are going to be released in December along with a few other new items. Heres the reply I got from proline:

Hi Dan,

Right now the caser block set and a few items are scheduled for a mid December release.

Thank you,

Aaron
    Pro-Line Racing

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Did miss that.. Intersting.. Proline Castors. hmm. Add to that some front carriers, and Proline has a COMPLETE Slash... No part they dont have now that I can think of besides Castors, and front carriers.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    The bulk interests and scares me at the same time. Wonder when proline is gonna release a race roller? Seems they are doing what I thought rpm was gonna do. Seems that rpm is paying attention as protrac must be cutting into rpm arm sales for a piece of the market. I think the rpm gearbox is a direct response to the PL gearbox. An rpm vs PL war can be nothing but good for this old platform...
    Last edited by rag6; 01-13-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    An rpm vs PL war can be nothing but good for this old platform...
    I couldn't agree more! Keep 'em coming!! I really like the looks of the RPM tranny housing, especially the price compared to Pro-Line's. Also, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I got a set of the Pro-Line body mounts for the Slash, and they are just a bit more narrow than the stock ones. None of my Slash bodies will fit properly! The front one you can make fit because of the tiny screws that the thumb washers screw onto, but the rear mount is off too much. Maybe if I further enlarge the holes in the body. Don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe just get the rear mount from RPM .....
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

Good point rag. Just as long as they do their homework and offer good parts as upgrades. I have no fear about RPM, Proline just has gotten shabby here lately with their offerings. Yet at the same time there are places I don't like or prefer RPM to be. JMHO

You know as much as I don't like for things to break. I do like wrenching on my RC's. Its fun and entertaining.

A couple weeks ago my brother-in-law and I went to the not so local RC track and had a blast for countless daylight into the evening dark hours. It was something like 9 hours of bashing goodness. With the break times talking about each others RC's and how they were setup. We took our Slashes his bone stock with a brushless system, mine hopped up with RPM and various other parts. The only thing I did was bent a king pin and lost a couple of screws for the shocks. I need to put a lock nut on the other side of the tower so they dont come unscrewed. So many hours of bashing, jumping, crashing, & rough terrain that's all that happened. All the parts were in my box and at a cost of <$5.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    ^^^ now thats a successful bash day.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

So true Rag. RPM has should pay attention, and bust out some Extended arms.. OOOOO buddy if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    I couldn't agree more! Keep 'em coming!! I really like the looks of the RPM tranny housing, especially the price compared to Pro-Line's. Also, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I got a set of the Pro-Line body mounts for the Slash, and they are just a bit more narrow than the stock ones. None of my Slash bodies will fit properly! The front one you can make fit because of the tiny screws that the thumb washers screw onto, but the rear mount is off too much. Maybe if I further enlarge the holes in the body. Don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe just get the rear mount from RPM .....
    Ouch. thats no fun. Definatly dont like that. Only solution is when u get a new body, and drill holes urself. But I have had that issue with some others too. LIke RPM vs MJ mounts. I know what ya mean.

Also, Im starting to notice RC companies, taking a note in hobbyist thinkn, and what they are ASKING for. Which I dont care what industy ur in, if ur customers are asking for something, give it to them. Dont go releasing what u think is good. Pay attention. Supply and demand. But fiqure out what the best supply that everyone wants and ul have alot of demand.

But example: These. Which btw I love..... Cant wait to try em out.

http://www.teamstrc.com/index.php?ro...roduct_id=1140

STRC: "Made of the same heat treated carbon steel as our popular ST3640 series hinge-pin kits, these front king-pins has been a popular request by Slash owners since our hinge-pin kits release. Heat treated carbon steel make these king-pins much stronger and durable over the stock pieces while the nickel plating makes it smooth and identical in looks as the stock units for spec racing. The single best upgrade for your Traxxas vehicle for under $5. Sold in pairs."

Notice the, Requested by Slash owners. Seems to be a popular thing lately. I LIKE IT!

Nice find LooT. I'm going to have to order me up a handful of those. A couple weekends ago I bend one at the SC Track. Sure could have used those.

BTW thanks for sharing.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Thanks Digg. me too Btw. Like the Avatar? Finally! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Thanks Digg. me too Btw. Like the Avatar? Finally! hehe
    I ordered 5 sets from STRC. Yessir sweet man. Definitely like the 'handle' in the background.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III ~ using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Nice man. 5 sets should do dont ya love extra parts, waiting to go in the box! Thanks bro.

Its officicial..... U can now build COMPLETE Slash, EVERY part from Proline.... Watch for a Proline Slash... , called a Pro2
    But of course, 90% of these, fit Pedes... Heres more, these are brand new releases.

Hardened Steel pins

http://prolineracing.com/performance...eel-king-pins/

Front hub set

http://prolineracing.com/performance...front-hub-kit/

Pivot ball, and rod end set.

http://prolineracing.com/performance...front-hub-kit/

Tie Bar....cha ching

http://prolineracing.com/performance...nge-pin-brace/