Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    I guess you're right. It has to be a lot. Here's is an updated picture. I put the aluminum towers back on and ran it a few times. Somehow the front left cvd is bent. I ordered red aluminum rockers. I need to get the red tranny case too
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    How have the HR alluminum rockers done for you? I didnt have much luck with them. Think my little boy bent them within a month. LOL I finally yanked them and went back to stock with bearings in them.

The Integy CF chassis looks like its holding up to. How do you like it so far? Is the fittment, CF, and alluminum up to par? I'm sure using the chassis braces and full T-Bone skid have helped. I went with the 5700kv 4-pole and that sucker is a beast. It's turned all the way down and still scoots like there's no tomorrow. Way better than the VXL-3M & 380 brushless motor.

Went I went to the big block motor I used the Summit Motor Mount, then a few months ago I moved to the Tenbol one. I like it much better. I think it had more swing for the motor. Here is the build to his >> Summit <<.

Another very fine build my friend.
    Last edited by DiggerPede; 11-04-2013 at 06:53 AM.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    I've only put two battery packs through it and my left front cvd bent so I haven't driven it since. I have questioned the single plate design on some of the rockers. The HR ones are going to my boss 302 build. The hr ones bind up when you tighten the rocker post down on the integy bulkheads. I need some lightweight street tires that slide.

That's cool. That would be a good place for them to, on the 302. I couldnt tighten his down to much either.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    I just got the GH rockers in and they fit perfectly and I can tighten them down all the way. Waiting on Atomik RC red knuckles now. I guess I'll order another set of traxxas cvd's to have spare bones. I see that you can get replacement bones for the 1/16 slash but I can't find a replacement for the long ones.

RC Qualifier
    Did some searching thro my old MERV build and found a number for you for the replacement bones for the traxxas cv's.
    TRA7153. I have a few sitting in my bin for mine. Just the RPM arms flex and well you know the story. lol. Great looking truck to man. Always enjoy checking your builds out!
    MERV SV3/5700
    Slash MMP/2400
    Slayer Pro
    Spartan

RC Champion
    Thanks! I just ordered two bones. I need to get some regular 2.2 rims to mount my dirt hawgs on. Those beadlocks are heavy. I think I'm going to switch to the 5700 motor. My temps were 170+ with the 7700 on 3s.

Dude I like those Rockers. Let me know how they hold up. I might be willing to shell out some money on them. As much as I like RPM parts I don't much care for their flex on the a-arms. But I tell you this with all his collisions they have saved quite a bit of money. The one side pops out, I pop it back in and he's good to go. So guess that arent that bad. haha

The 5700kv I have in his MERV/ Summit is pretty dang fast on 2S and screams on 3S. Totally awesome.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    I'm going to switch to the 5700 then! I was looking at your thread and that tenbol mount sure looks nice. I won't even run rpm arms on the slash because the tekno bones do the same thing. Have you seen my ERBE thread? I'm in the club now! I haven't made much progress yet...http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...axx-ERBE-build

Shoot dude we dabble in a little bit of everything. We'd have a blast just showing them off and talking about them. Would definitely have to bash them to. LOL

With the nasty weather this week its going to put a damper on driving them. We'll see what Saturday or Sunday does to us.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Yeah I'd like to meet up on Saturday or Sunday with you and your boy to do some bashing! I'll be back at work for 4 weeks the weekend after.

Excellent. He has a Soccer game Saturday morning. I'll keep in touch with ya towards the end of the week. Sounds like a plan to me.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Good deal lmk!

Update: I got the new knuckles installed and changed up the chassis layout a little. I flipped the esc back upright and put the battery trays in. I also deanodized the motor and the integy aluminum chassis plates and did away with the rx box as well. This is my first RC to run without an rx box. I bundled the excess wires and heatshrinked them.

new knuckles

Old chassis layout

New layout. I need to figure out something for the antenna

http://s632.photobucket.com/user/eoc...c2c8c.jpg.html

Last edited by cooleocool; 11-10-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: merge

RC Qualifier
    how's the fit of the atomic knuckles compared to the HR ones ?

oh I really think an OFNA wing would suit your car

Last edited by graham_h; 11-09-2013 at 10:59 PM.

RC Champion
    The atomik's fit nicely. I like that they have plastic pillow ball retainers instead of aluminum. the red color is obviously off from the traxxas and integy red but oh well. That wing looks good on your truck. the problem I'm having now is that the front sits up much higher than the rear. It seems like I need front rockers in the rear to have even height.

RC Champion

RC Racer
    why does everyone go intergy i always hear bad things about those parts

RC Champion
    The main reason I did was because I had gift certificates to my lhs and they had most of these parts. The parts that I changed to integy are parts that I wouldn't worry about bending except the body post towers. I wouldn't buy arms or a wing mount that are aluminum. The chassis should be fine because the whole car is braced with the skid plate.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    i just saying because i always read thing about intergy parts not fitting right the srew holes not lining up parts bending or breaking just bad thing nothing good

RC poster
    Really cool project! I use the same chassis from integy as you, but I just run in a problem, did you figure out where those 12pcs spacers are used for?