RC poster

Angry Something is wrong with my rear wheels!!!

Hello, when I bought my Traxxas stampede 4x4 vxl, it was really good until I saw that both rear wheels
    are slightly inwards or yes pretty much inside and I notice it when you drive at high speeds it is difficult
    to control it, I do not know if it should be so that the rear wheels are inside or is there something wrong with it then?

I'm new att traxxas that why i'm asking you guys.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    That slight point inwards is Toe-in, which is normal.
    Rear:
    More Toe In results in less on-power steering and slightly more entering a corner. Less Toe In results in more on-power steering and slightly less entering a corner. Less Toe In will also increase staightaway speed, as the rear tires will scrub less.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    The toe in on the rear actually makes the truck easier to drive as it provides stability at a small expense of speed. The short chassis and bad stock tires make the truck harder to drive.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyh30 View Post
    Hello, when I bought my Traxxas stampede 4x4 vxl, it was really good until I saw that both rear wheels
    are slightly inwards or yes pretty much inside and I notice it when you drive at high speeds it is difficult
    to control it, I do not know if it should be so that the rear wheels are inside or is there something wrong with it then?

I'm new att traxxas that why i'm asking you guys.
    If you meant they're tilted inwards from the Rear View and getting sloppy, your wheel bearings probably need to be replaced. Some inward tilt (negative camber) in this view is desirable for cornering. It's adjustable on your camber links.
    If you meant from the top view, it's normal as stated by others.

RC Qualifier
    Lol, funny thread As the others have pointed out it is entirely normal and it makes your truck easier to drive.

If you are finding it hard to control the truck at high speed there are a number of thing you can do setup wise to remedy whatever issue you are having.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2