RC Qualifier

OK, whats the deal?????

It seems like nobody ever responds to my threads, one of mine has 180 views, but nobody's responded to it in two or three days, and when somebody did, it was just once, if I get more than two people to say something on a thread in a day it's a miracle to me. Did I say something to *edit* all of you off, or does this site just not like me and not show my posts to anybody? Starting to get a little annoying, and it's been going on for a while now.
    Last edited by Double G; 01-21-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: language

You do realize that even non forum member views get counted too.
    What thread are talking about as I don't see it?
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Qualifier
    I don't really need help anymore, just sort of curious as to why I hardly get any replies, it gets a little frustrating, and I didn't know that actually. It's this one though: http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-when-shifting

I haven't messed with the Losi carb, and you may want to tweak your 2nd gear shift point.

Also be very easy when tightening any metal into plastic bit on the carb as it takes very little to strip out the plastic.
    Complete carbs can be had for $22~$25 on ebay.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Competitor
    The exact reason why is most people come here looking for an answer to their own problem and dont bother responding to other peoples problems!

Then we have people that are mods that are not paid who respond to as much as they can along with a few enthusiasts which are very kind.

RC Qualifier
    @Wildman Yeah, I learned that the hard way on one of the threads, the other just wiggled itself out. That wasn't really the purpose of this, it's just a little irritating where I have to repeatedly ask for some help, while other threads get seven different people helping out.

@Josh Yeah I understand that and how other people might have this, which is why I reply to most everything I can that's within my knowledge.

You have to remember that not every problem is easily solved or widespread for that matter. If it were an easy fix you probably would find it within a couple minutes of searching and wouldn't have needed to make a thread for it.
    Also a lot of us on here aren't that into nitro problems, its kind of a dying breed. So to speak, so if its not running right and isn't something obvious we probably wouldn't be much if any help and in my case wouldn't want to give any bad advice. That's just my take on it, but there are always threads that just intrigue people more than others, and there always will be. Rest assured its not personal!

Sent from my Torch!
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Qualifier
    Well thats one way of going about it...where you at in Michigan?
    Big Air Don't Care