RC poster

exhaust mod, trx 3.3 sleeve fangs

heloo,
    guys and gals, im looking in to some mods into my trx 3.3 engine and exhaust, the first modification
    ive done research on was drilling out the stinger on the exhaust. i have a chrome SC pipe which i have just drilled out today. boy i tell ya , there is a definite change in power and responsiveness. the sound too! (make sure to richen the HSN)

another mod im looking into is making fang like incisions on the piston sleeve as seen on the RBmods website
    http://rbmods.net/rbshop/index.php?t...product_id=173

has anyone done this , if so i need some guidance regarding what kind of cutting tool i require and how to perform the cuts.

thank you.

here is the pic of the pipe,

Very helpful info here.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    i remember seeing a very detailed forum about what your talking about with lots of explanation and pictures. try searching for what you think it would be under i cant find it.
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC poster
    Thank you for the link, ill read more as soon as i get the equipment ill do the mod. Ill update this thread with plenty of pics, before and after.

RC poster
    You can look real quick into the engine section and look at the pic I posted in the broken crank forum.
    Last edited by Double G; 01-23-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Edited to remove advertising