Hybrid View

RC Enthusiast

New EMBE just in and have a few questions.

I have 2 tires with flat spots and of course you can hear them very distinctly. Just got the new truck today, should I call Traxxas tomorrow and swap out tires?

Also one of the 11.1v battery plugs doesnt go all the way in on the charger, should I also swap this out too?

If there is a flat spot I would call traxxas and let them know that. About the lipo if the other one is pk then it could be defective and I would not use it till you contact them Monday. They are closed over the weekend. Check to make sure nothing else is wrong OK.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That's a bummer! I would call them and get everything straightened out!

RC Enthusiast
    Its just 2 tires that have flat spots and truck hops from it. You can hear the tires making that "wawawawawawawawa" sound. The battery does scare me. I tried and the wife tried to put it in, just to make sure I wasnt doing it wrong. No dice, its defective.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Can you see if the terminals are even or is one sticking up a bit?
    Will that battery plug into the car fine?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    Can you see if the terminals are even or is one sticking up a bit?
    Will that battery plug into the car fine?

Its the white charging terminal. Tried it on 4 different chargers and its all the same issue, white charging plug wont go in all the way and I am scared something could happen as in a short, or even a fire.
    Last edited by Traxxed-3906; 01-19-2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: spelling

The white plug is the balance plug usually not a charge plug but with the chargers traxxas supplied they use that plug the other plug 50togo was talking about is the black traxxas plug that plugs into the ESC. If its the balance plug then it may have not been made right or the plastic bent out shape compare it to the other plug see if you notice anything different.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Its possible to charge without it if you want to play this weekend. Not to worry you but when charging you really need a lipo charging bag and if not charge outside where it wont do any damage when charging without the balance plug
    That's just what I would do!