RC Qualifier

Cant decide on upgrades

So some where sometime when i was out bashing i managed to break my front bulk head in multiple places and a hinge pin on my Revo. Funny thing is i didnt even know it was broke till i was putting on a new Integy front skid plate.

So my question is should i replace it with a aluminium bulk head or go with the stock plastic? I can only find a couple of different manufactures Integy being the 1 of them. I really like the skid plates i got from Integy and was wondering what any one else has done. Im considering going all Integy up front. I really like the look and style.

Any input would be great.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

The stock bulkhead is pretty stout so it must have been quite the hit. Stick with that. Anything Integy is too soft and will bend.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by NvDesertRat96 View Post
    So some where sometime when i was out bashing i managed to break my front bulk head in multiple places and a hinge pin on my Revo. Funny thing is i didnt even know it was broke till i was putting on a new Integy front skid plate. <-- well there's your problem

So my question is should i replace it with a aluminium bulk head or go with the stock plastic? I can only find a couple of different manufactures Integy being the 1 of them. I really like the skid plates i got from Integy and was wondering what any one else has done. Im considering going all Integy up front. I really like the look and style.

Any input would be great.
    I have yet to break a single bulkhead. I have been through 8 different models with the stock bulk and not once broken one. Maybe im just lucky, and sure to jinx myself by saying it. (note to self buy bulkheads)
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Racer
    I broke a bulkhead and.hinge pin too... I was going 50+ and jumped a snowbank and hit another one 25 feet in front of it.

Do they make aluminum bullheads?

I bought a complete set of new front and rear bulkheads with progressive 1,2 and long travel rockers with all the pins for 10 bucks off eBay.
    If it ain't broke, fix it till it is! BB Revo

RC Qualifier
    Leave it to me to break a bulk head then. About 3 weeks ago i hit a curb going just about full speed. Bent the axle and broke a couple tie rod ends and bent a tie rod. Then Yesterday i went to the park and bashed around a lil bit nothing crazy.

RC Qualifier
    I decided to go with the stock bulkhead and save the money. Ok i didnt save crap I bought a THS1046 Pipe and a set of THS Steel Axles and RPM bumpers for my Revo.