Thread: New Revo 3.3

RC Racer

New Revo 3.3

Just got my Revo 3.3 TQi today to add to my Stampede 4x4, Summit and 1/16 Ken Block. This is my first rodeo with nitro so any advice would be much appreciated. Nothing but rain for the next couple days so I'll probably just inbox tomorrow and shoot for breaking it in Friday. What do you recommend as far as nitro, 20% for just overall bashing? Mainly got it to run with my son who drives the Summit...Stampede was just too wicked fast for him with 3s...

Any tips or advice for break in before I pull it out of the box?

Thanks,

RC Competitor
    20%,nitro is pretty much the norm. Follow break in closely and take your time and dont rush it. Check out the heat cycle break in method and give it a good once over checking screw tightness. Have fun! It's a great truck.

RC Racer
    Thank you for the advice.

RC Qualifier
    +1 to pitluver52. Follow break in to a T.

I broke in with 30% in the summer when it was hot. Right now since the only thing to bash in is snow i run 20% for a lil higher engine temp. as it seems to run better on 20% when its cold. The 30% runs cooler so when it heats back up ill go back to 30%.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Racer
    You should show off your new Revo 3.3 with pictures

RC poster
    just got mine today as well!!! aren't they an awesome lil unit!? a couple months ago we bought the boy a rustler and I got a T-Maxx 3.3 but after a couple crashes and repairs and waiting for parts I determined it is better to have more than 1 for the down times!! i love these nitro monsters!!! i find the info on this form awesome as well!!! enjoy...

RC Racer
    I though I would never come back to nitro after having all electric brushless and gas trucks. BUT YES IM BACK! I got myself a Brand new Revo 3.3 and Jato 3.3. I'M LOVIN IT

RC Racer
    They are a huge pain to get started and running when they are new but once they are running...