RC Qualifier

Binding stock ESC and Controller.

After burning through two Velineon motors I had to resort to borrowing a good friends castle motor and esc combo so we could continue our routine weekend mayhem. I just received my two new Velineon motors from Traxxas and now need to install one back into my Slash. When i first purchased it there was nothing i needed to do but flick a switch and it was ready to roll. Now that I've bound the contoller to this castle esc I will now have to rebind it to my original Traxxas esc correct? Whats the process for binding the stock system is my question?

RC Racer

RC Champion
    Same thing with all rx systems

From traxxas anyway

RC Qualifier
    Thanks ill check it out!

I think this is what you are looking for. http://traxxas.com/support/Programmi...-Speed-Control . The other link is how to program the radio and receiver. This is for the radio and esc.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Champion
    I know this is a little off the topic but didn't want to start a tread. How do I set my throttle end points? I want to change it to 70/30% I followed the instructions that came with the controller but when I finished and turned my truck on my esc just blinked green (I have LVC on).