RC Competitor

issues with brand new tmaxx 4908

OK I just bought a new in box 4908 tmaxx the first of the extended chassis and ran my 1st tank of break in and noticed 3 out of 4 tires have a horrid wobble. I have massaged the foam in side as much as I can and no change.one of them is bad enough it almost appears the tire was glued wrong but can't say for sure. Called traxxas and they just want me to send them in but I at least want to get through the break in process before I have to mess around with waiting on shipping. Does anyone have any helpful nuggets of info on how to poss make these things any better short of pulling tire off the wheel and regluing? For if I do that they will not warranty.
    Tmaxx 3.3 jato rustler vxl stampede son ova digger

I know you want to run it right away but if it was me I'd send in the tires & get that taken care right now, the last thing you want is to finish break in & start to have some fun & end up damaging one or more tire's & being told "we don't cover user abuse".

It still stinks tough that they are that bad, are the rims really out of round, or is just tire?
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Competitor
    The rim seems OK but the tires are really bad outta round. They look like the were glued by my 6 year old lol. Im thinking what I will do is buy at least 2 tires/wheels for the front which is terrable and proceed on and send these junk ones in. It does bite to buy something so exspwnsive just to start sending stuff in. Oh well its my 9th traxxas and only my first issue
    Tmaxx 3.3 jato rustler vxl stampede son ova digger