RC Enthusiast

Tire and wheel options For the slayer pro

I have been doing a series of races on baseball fields and i have an issue that after about 2 or 3 laps when the track is a little damp or wet in spots my rear rims get stuffed full of sand and have even wore away most of my axle holders in some spots. Do they sell a rim that is a disk for the slayer to try and eliminate some of the build up inside the rims? This is what ended up me messing up the motor because it over heated bc i wasnt sure why it wasnt being sluggish till i looked and saw what was happening. Any ideas? by the way also how can i add pics to my posts to show you all what i am talking about? Because i have tried and it says about adding a URL for a pic and i dont have that since they are photos i have taken. Thanks guys

RC Qualifier
    Even with dish rims you'll still get some build up in there.Just know from experience with mine...The duratrax 1/8 buggy tires I got came mounted on some white dish rims. Think I picked them up for like 45-50 bucks for the 4. I have the lock ups, they kinda look like proline bad lands. Have ran them in loose dirt to grass to snow, and I have had pretty good luck with them. But they are a 17mm hex so you'd have to get a adapter. I run the integy +12mm hub extensions and those are 17mm hex..

RC Enthusiast
    Ok cool i will have to look into it. Its just been a pain in the butt when we run and its damp because of the build up. I couldnt believe the damage it did to my axle carriers and like i said making the motor over heat.