RC Competitor

specific rear wheel dimensions / offset please?

Greetings!

Long story short, I'm building a peculiar Rally 1/10 to match an aftermarket body I purchased from a company in Italy..... that apparently no one has ever used because there is absolutely no info on it... other than what the manufacturer specifies. (which may be off significantly)

I just burned off the ears of a tech at JConcepts, but he took very specific measurements of both versions of their 2.8 Rulux wheels while I was on the phone with him. But, he was not able to give me the "difference" between their Rulux wheels, and a factory Jato rear wheel.

Would someone here be kind enough to measure the offset and overall width of a factory Jato rear wheel?

I need the exact distance from the mounting surface of the hub to the inner edge of the rim..
    .... and the exact total width of the rim.

The "goal".... is that when the body comes in.... I can get exact measurements of how much width I need to add to the entire car..... and already know exactly which wheel I need.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

RC Competitor
    Bump....

Does anyone happen to have one of their rear wheels off that can measure for me please?

I need the exact distance from the mounting surface of the hub to the inner edge of the rim..
    .... and the exact total width of the rim.

RC Qualifier
    I'd suggest heading to your LHS and measuring a set.