RC Turnbuckle Jr.

proline beetle body on my 3908

my daughter loved her beetle body on her merv so i picked one up for her e maxx. when i tried to line it up it doesn't look to good.
    has anyone ran one on their e maxx?

RC Qualifier
    I got one. I found I had to mod the rear body posts to make it fit. I honestly dont think they are made specifically for the maxx range, I think its more to do with the length. Someone looked at it and said, thats close enough, list it for a Maxx.

" TRX3922a doesnt snap " IT SHATTERS !!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Do you have pics of the rear. Mounted and of the body post mod. Thanka

RC Qualifier
    I dont have any pics, the truck isnt int hat state any more. Firstly I had to fit front posts to the rear because of the cross bar that the ezstart wand is supposed to go into. Basically all I did was to align the front where I wanted it and heated up the rear body posts to bend to the right angle for the rear as the posts need to go through where the rear screen is. The posts needed to be quite high to get to the screen, I did buy the proline long posts but didnt end up needing them.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Thanks. Will have to check that out!

RC Qualifier
    why do you have the tire treads on that way? looks awesome though. traxxas needs to come out with more bodies that just fit right on their trucks, they could roll in some $$$$ on that.
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by davyjones'_fleet View Post
    why do you have the tire treads on that way? looks awesome though. traxxas needs to come out with more bodies that just fit right on their trucks, they could roll in some $$$$ on that.
    Thats the Maxx I use for crawling, they provide a little more grip that way.