Thread: DR 1 Flybar

RC poster

DR 1 Flybar

Anybody know how to replace the flybar. Mine broke and bought one and came without any instructions.

RC Champion
    hope im not to late

aww simple way here if its just the fly bar itself....there is a cross pin that holds the fly bar to the main shaft take that pin out and do a swap simple

other way for the whole fly bar and main shaft take apart whole heli and put thread lock on the screws that hold the spur to the shafts
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Enthusiast
    The flybar on my DR-1 was broken the first day I had the chopper, through no fault of Traxxas . . . except maybe that it should not have been manufactured out of plastic, as thin as most of it is.

RC Champion
    yes it seems to be the main problem i average 3 flights for every fly bar
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC poster
    Hey man I just got the dr1 and I'm regretting it. I didn't want to wait from ordering online so it was ether a blade or the traxxas and I've had a few nitro trucks and what not from them so why not? I should of got the blade I can't even fly it cuz all the parts I need are on back order..
    I called traxxas and ordered the parts and after he took my card number told me the parts that where on back order...*** so now here I am with a broken dr1 and my $50 in parts that are coming won't fix it. I hope someone at traxxas sees this and steps in and helps out! I run a customer rention department and if one of my service writers brought something like this to me i would do all i can to resolve the issue.