RC poster

Slayer Pro 4x4 to Revo 3.3???

What are the real differences between the two other than the tires and body mounts? What would it take to make it a revo from a slayer pro 4x4.

RC Qualifier
    Not a nito guy but i just made an e slayer and i think its just arms and links on them that is different

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    transmission too, the final gears are different. revo have 28t/28t while the slayer 33t/23
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | BackSl4sh Roadrunner |

RC Competitor
    A-Arms, axles, hub adapters, and wheels really for the revo look. to turn it into a complete revo, you would need to add reverse and change the gearing.

RC poster
    I figured I would have to change the A-arms, and Axles. how are the hub adapters different? I sized up an old pair of CHevron T-maxx tires I had laying around today on the front just to see how the larger tires would look, didn't look to bad and I didn't get any rub on the a-arms or steering linkages. looked beefy, just wondering if I actually bought a pair of small "nubbed" revo race tires if it would run without stripping out the transmission.
    Basically what i'm trying to do is make the slayer pro more grass and off road friendly so I'm not getting hung up on stuff. I tried running it in the grass completely stock and its just not what I'm looking for. So idk maybe some buggy tires? any help or suggestions are welcomed. thanks in advance

RC poster
    also what would i need to change to fit a revo 3.3 body on the slayer if i wanted to pick up another body since I've only been able to find the flo-tek body that fits as a slayer body