Hey guys. I'm thinking about selling all my vintage stuff. As well all know I have a nice TCP and a SRT.
I'm trying to pay off all my bills before June bc that when school starts and I'm not going to college with debt. I been extremely silly with my money and its time to take priority over fun.

Lets start off. TCP
The buggy is in excellent condition. Transmission is flawless and has the metal top gear. The motor guard had very few scratches and the gear cover is like new. All the while plastic nylon throught the buggy is almost white and yes I have he original white battery bar. The front wheels have ages but the 2.15 prolines are in excellent shape and unglued. Only thing I don't have is the body and mip dog bones. I have 6 nib bulkheads #2630 and 4 nib long a-arms #2621.

Next it my SRT. Most of you have seen my SRT from my other thread so ill save time. You basically have the SRT roller, spare parts for 2 more SRT ( just need the very super common parts u can get everywhere). I have 4 nib gear covers 2 new SRT bodies 1 is open 1 is nib. The original box and manaul a and proline tires. I also have the delrin ball diff gear.

I'm just getting idea wha everything is worth. If I'm selling I do not want it to go to someone who will part out everything. But then again if the price it right. Also if anyone on here does buy please my a copy of the SRT manual for Daniel. I haven't had the time or spare money to do it for him.