RC poster

Custom Traxxas Erevo Brushless vxl e-revo merv 1/16 proline maxamps lipo hitech gtr

built this over Xmas and have more than $650 invested as it is right now. Unfortunately i realised that i really dont have the time to run this truck so thinking about selling.

Comes with 2 BRAND NEW maxamps 2s 1850 waterproof lipo batteries with the traxxas parallel cable. i paid $88 shipped for these alone.

All upgrades were bought BRAND NEW just for this build. the Hi-tech waterproof servo was very painstakingly installed as you can see in the pics, and its perfect. Much needed upgrade and done right.

NOTE. the only thing not included is the radio, charger and reciever. The truck was tested indoors on carpet for about 5 minutes after the build and thats about it.

I have a very high end lighting system (delight controller) with brake activated reverse LEDs! in the truck. This is not the cheap LEDs from China, but the Dimension Engineering lighting system. These LEDs are extremely bright. You will need a 3 channel radio and reciever to use the brake activated LEDs. I make no guarantnees that the reverse brake programming feature of the LED controller will work with your radio or not - BUT the install is VERY VERY clean as seen in the pics. This LED system is worth around $60. If you are good with rc stuff and programming your radio it should be a non issue. If you do not want the LED system ill reduce $30 off asking. Its easily removed. Simply plug the controller to channel 3, and for the reverse LED to activate correctly you may need to reverse the channel, and change the travel endpoints etc..

There are too many upgrades to list. Here i some i remember: (there may be other upgrades that i bought and i cant remember now). I could not upload pictures of all of them due to the 12 picture limit.

TRAP3064 Traxxas Parallel Battery Connection Wire Harness VXL

PROC1071 Pro-Line 1/16 Dirt Hawg Mounted on Black Titus E-Revo

TRAD18EE Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Grey

HRCM3586 Hitec HS-5086WP Digital Waterproof Metal Gear Top BB

Traxxas 7061X GTR Shocks Hard Anodized 1/16 E-Revo VXL

Traxxas 7138X Toe Links Aluminum Red VXL TRA7138X

Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo Body w/Grill & Light Decals (Clear)

TRA7184Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo Wheelie Bar

TRA5186 Traxxas Machined Aluminum Wheels w/ Rubber Tires (Wheelie Bar)

TRA7123 Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo Wing w/Decal Sheet (White)

TRA7118X Traxxas Aluminum Push Rods (Red) (4) TRA7244

Traxxas GTR Shock Spring Set (2.77 Rate - Pink) (2) TRA7148 Traxxas Shock Spring (Black - GTR 2.22) (2) Also got the tan springs.

Aluminum pivot balls Dubro clip retainers with black losi clips.

Dimension Engeering LED lighting system

Shipping will be fully insured ground with signature required.
    $499 shipped and paypaled.

pics here:
    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1809048

RC poster
    price drop $425 shipped!