RC Enthusiast

gonitrohobbies? please respond

Hello I know I am not on the right section to be asking this but I'm new and couldn't find the right thread to ask this question I ordered a emaxx 2 days ago from go nitro hobbies and if tried contacting them about what color emax they were sending me and also when it would be shipped and they haven't replied to emails or calls My actual question is has anyone ordered anything from them before after I ordered it I looked online and seen that some people were complaining they hadent received the item they ordered and I'm scared that will happen to me. So my big question is has anyone ordered anything from gonitrohobbies? And did you actually receive the item u ordered

RC Racer
    I do all the time actually just ordered a bunch of things from them are you using the ebay store they have. Ive oredered probably 30 items between them and power hobby and never have had a single issue and its always very fast shipping.

RC Champion
    Don't worry about it. Just look under "MY ebay" purchases to see it and when it is shipped.
    If you have a problem (You most likely won't that is a good seller) It is easily resolved through ebay.
    Assuming you're in the conus you should give it a week and you should have the truck by then.
    Remember they can't ship on Sunday, the usps offices are closed.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Enthusiast
    No I didn't use eBay I purchased it through gonitrohobbies.com

RC Racer
    Would definately use ebay stores did you at least use paypal

I ordered multiple brushless motor systems from their Internet (not eBay) store a while ago. Prices were great and delivery was superfast
    Alt-241 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    Yea I used PayPal they sent me a message earlier asking me for the order number was so hopefully they Get back with me

Quote Originally Posted by chadkassinger View Post
    Yea I used PayPal they sent me a message earlier asking me for the order number was so hopefully they Get back with me
    If you used paypal, you can get a refund if the vendor goes bad. But from the above posts, it sounds like they're reputable
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC poster
    i ordered a canopy for these people it came crushed by the post office so i sent gonitro a picture and they refunded me 30 bucks of my 73 i paid
    i tried calling them the do not answer the phone and they do not call back
    when i send them messages through ebay they respond once a day.

today they gave me another 30 dollar refund so im still out of 13 bucks.
    i highly recommend anyone no to buy from this company they take forever to respond.

they should have just shipped me a new canopy for my trex 700.
    if i shipped someone something like this it would have been replaced or full refund no quetions asked

Joined just to bag on GoNitroHobbies?
    Perhaps your fight is actually with the post office. How is it the fault of GNH that the US Mail crushed the package?
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 06-26-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Alt-241 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
    i ordered a canopy for these people it came crushed by the post office so i sent gonitro a picture and they refunded me 30 bucks of my 73 i paid
    i tried calling them the do not answer the phone and they do not call back
    when i send them messages through ebay they respond once a day.

today they gave me another 30 dollar refund so im still out of 13 bucks.
    i highly recommend anyone no to buy from this company they take forever to respond.

they should have just shipped me a new canopy for my trex 700.
    if i shipped someone something like this it would have been replaced or full refund no quetions asked

Why would a seller post off a ruined and crushed package? That's damage from the mail service.
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails