RC Competitor

Buyer beware. Trendtimes

Im sure yall know. But they are the worse company i have had the displeasure to live in this world with.

RC Champion
    Did they send you broken parts?
    1:16 Slash VXL
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler VXL

RC Competitor
    I dont have the part yet. May not get it. I ordered traxxas part 4321x from them.

RC Champion
    Why? Can you give us some information about what happened?
    1:16 Slash VXL
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Appreciate the heads up. I necer heard of them and did a quick search on the search engine I really dont care for...... apparently they will be making santas naughty list. Sorry for your luck with them, and hope it becomes right.
    People Eating Tasty Animals

RC Competitor
    I could tell you my simple encounter with justin. Aka customer service who hung up on me. Or you may google it and you will find pages and pages of search results

After reading over 50 reviews for this company, I have yet to find a single one that it positive. That is why I always do a review search on any company that I am interested in ordering from.

Interesting trend, most of the reviews have somewhere in them, "I ordered from them because they had the cheapest price...".

Just goes to show, cheaper isn't always better, and a lot of times you get what you pay for. Two of my favorite companies to order from are RC4WD and Vanquish Product. The stuff they sell is high end, and top dollar, but you just cannot beat the parts quality or the customer service. Kind of reminds me of another company, who's website we are on right now...
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

OK, well this one got the I.T. side of me interested.

1. They do not directly retail their products. They are doing like Amazon does. Any returns ends up being between you and the actual Mfr, not them.

2. They are using a Yahoo store, their domain hides their real company name.
    3. Since they are using a Yahoo store you can't even get any information from their SSL certificate because it's being processed by Yahoo and using their SSL.

These people do not want you to know who they are, their actual mailing address or anything of the sort... There are complaints all over the place...

The way they have set up their site, they are using Yahoo and GoDaddy to hide their actual company name and address from the general public...

I'm NOT the general public. So here's there contact information if anyone needs it. Public records were used to find them.. They are sneaky it seams.... Not sneaky enough for us though...

TREND TIMES
    9705 E. Mountain View Rd. #1135
    Scottsdale, AZ 85258
    (602) 214-4587

TREND TIMES
    3255 S. Dorsey Lane #2009-B
    Tempe, AZ 85282
    (602) 214-4587

The old saying,,,, if it sounds too good to be true,,, it probably is...
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

RC Qualifier
    Thats always good to know. If you have a daughter, I feel bad for her freinds in high school. And now you know everything about me. My name is rusty shackelford.
    People Eating Tasty Animals

RC Competitor
    Im going to call that guy a mention those adresses to him. I sent a pretty nasty. Life threatening email to him after trying to get a simple tracking number 6 days after ordering. I finally called back days later and insisted i needed a tracking number to pick it up from the mail room on base. Then like magic he was able to call the warehouse and had a tracking number in 24 hours. But..... I ordered on the 7th. It finally said i was mailed out yesterday. The 20th. Wow. So i shall jog his memory of me and he wont sleep well for a period of time mentioned in said email....

But if i even get stationed near there i may go give him some words.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Yeah, I looked them up after you mentioned getting your standoffs from them. LOTS of customer complaints. Mostly people buying junk that didn't work right out of the box, or ridiculous shipping times. Sad that these companies can't get it together. Most of the personal contact with these idiots mention rudeness and a failure to help. Hope it works out for ya.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    The Better Business Bureau lists their full address and phone info. They have scored an "F" through the BBB. There is also 63 registered complaints that have been closed and many more still open. You may want to file a complaint as well through the BBB
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC Competitor
    It looks like i well received the product tomorrow so I'll wait till then to complain