Thread: Round 2 Tonight

RC Champion

Round 2 Tonight

Well, round 2 is on tonight. Pretty stoked about it and counting down the hours until it starts Who else is going to watch it?

Got tickets for the round in Seattle
    1/10 Rally x2/P4de/P2de/Rustler/Sl4sh MT

RC Qualifier
    Yes round 2 see if villopoto will do better this round.. Seattle tic's nice!!

Watching right now! My buddy lives in Tuscon, about an hour from the stadium. He hasn't gone to the race for at least 2 or 3 years now. Loser!

I was there in 2005. Got to see one of the last appearances by McGrath on a CR250.Sporting the #2 plate, but it was still awesome!

Hopefully Villapoto gets some better starts and has some better luck tongiht. He's got a lot of catching up to do after a 16th in Anaheim.

OMG, how about that crash by Davalos in the second lites heat!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention the last lap with Tomac taking the lead! Gonna be an awesome night!!!!!!

RC Champion
    Yeah, that was quite the crash hey! Tomac is looking good and same with Roczen, my money is on Tomac in the main.

RV2 if he gets a good start or Barcia for the main. Man how I would love to see Barcia do well this season and take it all, I have always liked him since seeing him ride for the first time.

RC Champion
    Ha! Yeeeeah. I called it Interesting to see what would of happened if RV2 didn't go down, Canard on the last lap there giving it away and Millsaps gets on the podium to keep the points lead, man what a night of racing.

FYI: Supercross Lites are on today (Sunday) on Speed Live (Must be the eastcoast guys)