Thread: Got my basher!

RC Racer

Got my basher!

Well finally decided on a basher truck... Got a slash vxl for racing, got a summit for the slow stuff... Needed something to just thrash around with... Time for a MERV!! Got a wheelie bar, fan for motor, bumper, parallel adaptor, stiffer springs, shims for the diffs, and 2 2s 2200 mah lipos(4400 mah total!) And had to get a 3s 1400 mah just for giggles... Cant work on it yet but i cant wait to get started! Ill eventually replace what i break with rpm... Will want some tires, i thought i saw someone running badlands on their merv!?!? Seen it in a thread cant find it now... Either way should a be blast right outta the box!

RC Racer
    Nice! MERV outta the box on 2S will be fun for sure.

I got 2 VXL's so when I break one, I can park it and grab the other one. (Hasn't actually happened yet...so I guess my plan was slightly flawed)

Just about to finish RPM axle carrier install to go with the RPM A-Arms. Jconcept goosebump tires/wheels for a little more grip and ride height. Some heavier shock oil helped alot too.

I need to get off the computer and out to the garage to finish all this up so I can go run em tomorrow.

Cheers
    UD

RC Champion
    you should get some dirt hawg tires on a offset rim
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by revoman78 View Post
    you should get some dirt hawg tires on a offset rim
    Man he had a set there at the LHS when i was buying it... Were premounted on prolines new beadlocks for the merv, just didnt look like the tread had a whole lot of depth to them...
    http://prolineracing.com/tires/dirt-...ad-loc-wheels/
    Those the ones?