RC Racer

I am really tickeded off at proline right now!

So last week I entered my ford raptor slash into prolines readers rides contest. I know it can take up to 24 hours to post to the gallery, but after 2 days it still wasn't in the gallery. So then I tried re entering my truck and I even got a confirmation email saying that it had been submitted. After 2 more days I looked again and it still wasn't there. So then I sent an email to customer support about my problem and they still haven't emailed me back. I check to see if it uploaded to the gallery and I found out that they chose the winner today and look who won. Some guy who's truck looks almost identical to mine. Uugh. I am so mad right now. >

And here's what my truck looks like. See any resemblence?

You break you buy

They have had that submittal for weeks and weeks now. And now that is now they are. Ur submission if not up, will go on the NEXT one....

I dont know why ur upset.. Urs wouldnt be up for very long at all, u entered LATE in the contest, the day BEFORE it was over. If u dont see ur truck, its goin on the next one. THey try to keep it fair. I happen to have personally talked to the guy who runs the contest, and hes a good guy. Hes just tryin to keep it fair. Ul see ur truck soon........

If i were u.... Id wait,...MONTHS to submit ur truck. There not gonna do two that are identical right by one anouther. Obviously the other guy submitted his first.
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

RC Competitor
    Your truck is way sweet. My wife even liked it and she could give a crap leas about RC'S

RC poster
    Yours is brighter.... Yours is better!

RC Champion
    Yours looks more like an official raptor.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Qualifier
    i had mine enter also and didnt win but its ok they picked an ugly bug and the truck that looks like yours i feel your pain but just makes me want to put in another one lol maybe this one

Btw OP... Urs is better... its a shame u didnt get in their first. It looks great.
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

RC Champion
    No offense but I lke the other guys better. Cleaner and crisper look.
    The other huge difference is the photography. His was done in the snow giving it good contrast with waht appears to be a decent camera. The images are sharp and detailed. Yours looks like it was done in low lighting with a crappy camera phone. Blurry and grainy.
    Presentation counts for a lot when entering these contests.

Here is an example, same truck but which one would you pic?

Crappy phone pic

Same truck and same view with a professional camera and lens

RC Racer
    That guy probably would have won anyway. I had a crappy camera shot and mine looked unrealistic and my paint job was sloppy. Oh we'll there's always next month. Do I need to enter it every month for it to count or do they look at pictures people have entered from past months.

You break you buy

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by blknryzn View Post
    i had mine enter also and didnt win but its ok they picked an ugly bug and the truck that looks like yours i feel your pain but just makes me want to put in another one lol maybe this one
    Yours totally would have one. I like the Flotek paint job. Looks good.

You break you buy