Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast

Thumbs up Monster Jam Reliant Stadium, Houston Texas

Well I ordered the little fella and I a couple of tickets for the Monster Jam this Saturday January 12th, 2013. This one was rescheduled from last weekend since the Houston Texans had a playoff game. I am, oh wait I mean WE are stoked to go. He's been talking about this for a little over a month now. I've been going for over 13 years. We skip the second show with the car crusher and freestyle and will go once more in February. My dream is to one day make it to Las Vegas and see the Finals and all the trucks and hang with all the other fans. We'll have to see how things play out..... I might just wait a few more years so the newest addition to the family our 10mth old daughter can understand it. LOL

Anyone else planning to attend a Monster Jam at a city near you? I'm a couple of hours away from San Antonio to. I could always snatch up a couple more shows if I really wanted to.

Anyways i'll post up some pics and such in the coming days. Surely for both shows if nothing changes for the February show.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Monster Jam is also having a show in Detroit at Ford Field January 12th. I would go if I knew about it earlier, but since I found out today, I doubt I could get good tickets. What trucks will be at the reliant stadium show? I think one of my favorites, Avenger, will be in Detroit. Either way enjoy your show!
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

Ooooh
    I'm planning to go

To the living room and watch it on tv
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    My dad used to take me when I was young and I have been going ever since. You're creating life long memories for the little guy Josh. I wanted to go to the show on the 5th but I went back to work on the 3rd.

I know that Dennis Anderson was supposed to be there on the 3rd...does anyone else matter?? jk

a little off topic but thanks for inviting me out to the Katy race track, I didn't have anything ready to go race at the time. We'll meet up some day
    Anza Sl2sh Bandit EMBEx2 Tekno(Revo D8 D8T MBX6)

I've been going many years myself almost consecutively. I started in the mid-late 90's and gone ever since and missed maybe once that I can think of. I try twice every year if I can. I'm not even sure of the lineup tonight, I'm sure it's changed from the 3rd. I really don't care because I have a blast everytime.

Only thing sucks is my little boy isnt feeling to go not sure if he's going to make it or not. Hoping my little bro can go, i'll know more by noon. He's been so excited. Ugh!

Oh no prob man. I know it was a last minute contact. Next time i'll surely let ya know sooner. We had a blast, well over 6 hrs of bashing. Of cours we had to chow down at Steak'n Shake in Katy over there. LOL
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Enthusiast
    I live in Louisiana and Im going to the show in Houston in Feb. I have gone the last three years and love it. Im a huge monster truck fan. Hopefully this time I can bring one of my RC's to houston. If not I will just find a hobby shop to visit lol. I like going to hobby shops in different places.

RC Competitor
    They'll be at KC at the Sprint Center next month. I want to go, but I don't have any friends who also wanna go (I suck at driving in cities...downtown KC is scary!). I wish they would've chosen a different venue (the Sprint Center is a basketball arena), but they did quite a good job entertainin' the fans with what they had (seeing Gary Porter behind the wheel of Digger was well worth the price of admission). GD The Legend is slated to be here this year, which means I'll have the opportunity to meet at least AN Anderson. :P
    Duh-duh-DUH-duh-DUH-duh...

Yay were here. My little boy came down with something, and is sick with a bug. So asked my little brother. Still a huge blast.

Plans are to go again in February. He'll be stoked.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III ~ using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Let's see some pics!

Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT View Post
    Let's see some pics!
    I will tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III ~ using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Here are some pics from January 12th Monster Jam. I'm going to show my favs and link the album to the rest. I don't have any pics of the kiddo because he was sick.

Panoramic View of the Arena:

Grave Digger:

Jumped across the Arena, flipped and landed right at the booth. Talk about good parallel parking for the WIN!!: LOL

Rod Ryan Show Truck.

These are sweet!!

Updated version of Max-D:

Monster Jam 2013 Link

Thanks for looking. My little boy can't wait for the one in February. Hope he isnt sick the next time around.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Enthusiast
    Those are some sweet pics! I cant wait to go in febuary! Who was driving Grave Digger?

RC Champion
    Awesome! I remember the days of the Astrodome..good times

Quote Originally Posted by jfo8778 View Post
    Those are some sweet pics! I cant wait to go in febuary! Who was driving Grave Digger?
    The one, the only, 'Dennis Anderson'.......YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT View Post
    Awesome! I remember the days of the Astrodome..good times
    Heck ya!! Guessing you've never been since moved to Reliant??
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    No, I've been to 4 Monster Jams at reliant, I was just reminiscing. My dad passed away in '99 so the ones that he took me to were all at the Astrodome. We used to have a blast! Those were some of my best times with him!

Monster Jam February 2nd, 2013

The little guy and I went to our yearly Monster Jam this past weekend. Last month he was sick with the flu and had to pass it up. I ended up taking my little bro in lieu of. Still a blast but not as much fan as with the kiddo. Here are a few shots of him and of a couple of the Monster Trucks.

Worlds Biggest (littlest) Monster Jam Fan.

He wanted a Grave Digger sword.

Sorry kinda blurry.

The little tiger fell out about 20 minutes before it was over with.

Digger in action....

After it was over and we walked to the truck. He was sad and said he's ready to go again. I said we will come next year. Ooooooh I might have to check out the Alamo Dome in SA.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Racer
    Great pics man, awesome memory's he will remember forever!

We don't get any decent trucks at our local show, maybe 4 or 5 no names that just rev their engines up and drive over a few cars, we have gone to Vegas 3 times for world finals, taking my 4 year old to the finals next year, he can't wait, only 14 months away, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CHKMATE ELUDER View Post
    Great pics man, awesome memory's he will remember forever!

We don't get any decent trucks at our local show, maybe 4 or 5 no names that just rev their engines up and drive over a few cars, we have gone to Vegas 3 times for world finals, taking my 4 year old to the finals next year, he can't wait, only 14 months away, lol.
    Our plans are to make Vegas next year too. That would be awesome man. Our little man will be 5'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore