RC Competitor

Video of my son ova digger (i love this thing lol )

I bought this for some simple fun away from my nitro trucks and turns out I trully love this thing

RC Champion
    nice! i'm doing a VXL Son-Uva-Digger build soon!

RC Competitor
    That's what I'm waiting for.lol I'm selling my week old jato and when I do hobby store here I come.

RC Champion
    Just got my grave digger today. I about to go run it for the first time. I also ordered a VXL system that should be here monday.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Competitor
    **** yeah....mine is still on the nihd battery....if u put a lipo in before the vxl goes in please let me know if you see any difference

RC Champion
    I'll probably try it before charging it and see but it won't last long before the battery dies. lol
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Competitor
    Yeah I've been wondering if the lipo would make it snappier before going brushless. This is my first elec in 15 years and I've been pretty happy with it. I love my nitro stuff but god is elec easy....just plug and play lol.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbme3 View Post
    Yeah I've been wondering if the lipo would make it snappier before going brushless. This is my first elec in 15 years and I've been pretty happy with it. I love my nitro stuff but god is elec easy....just plug and play lol.
    You havent seen anything until you install a brushless sytem and a lipo. LOL Want an even more awesome brushless sytem try the Castle MMP & 3800kv motor, being 4-pole its was torquey. Opens up a whole new world of RC fun.

BTW I still need to check out the video. Work blocks youtube. So i'll have to check it out when I get home. My little 4 yr old boy is running a MERV with a big block. Way fun.
    Last edited by DiggerPede; 01-10-2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    You havent seen anything until you install a brushless sytem and a lipo. LOL Want an even more awesome brushless sytem try the Castle MMP & 3800kv motor, being 4-pole its was torquey. Opens up a whole new world of RC fun.

BTW I still need to check out the video. Work blocks youtube. So i'll have to check it out when I get home. My little 4 yr old boy is running a MERV with a big block. Way fun.
    the castle isn't waterproof is it?
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Competitor
    That's awesome lol lucky kid. Yeah I can't wait to really getta bad boy elec truck. Hey how do you get the picture on your profile diggerpede

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr8cture View Post
    the castle isn't waterproof is it?
    The MMP's currently arent, but they are just now releasing the Sidewinder 3 and Mamba Monster v.2 in waterproof. The versions before these are water resistant meaning they can take a splash just not submerged.

Quote Originally Posted by thisbme3 View Post
    That's awesome lol lucky kid. Yeah I can't wait to really getta bad boy elec truck. Hey how do you get the picture on your profile diggerpede
    Thanks man. When you see their excitment when bashing it makes it all worth the while.

You have to hit 3000 helpful posts before you can have one.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Competitor
    Yeah I agree. That digger was gonna be for my boy but then I fell in love with it so yeah....now we have two. Been kinda breaking him and the girl and the wife really in on one of my nitros but these pede sure is nice for someone starting out or even for me after 20 years of doing it.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    The MMP's currently arent, but they are just now releasing the Sidewinder 3 and Mamba Monster v.2 in waterproof. The versions before these are water resistant meaning they can take a splash just not submerged.

Thanks man. When you see their excitment when bashing it makes it all worth the while.

You have to hit 3000 helpful posts before you can have one.
    I was looking at the mamba monster 2 but then i saw the price...so i want something withe the power, waterproof and low cost. I don't need something now but within the next year. I'm guessing there will be alot of waterproof systems coming out this year.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2