Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc Motorsports View Post
    Well guys add me to the long list.
    My son and I were in the middle of a good run racing side by side. Then suddenly I noticed my car did not respond when trying to bring it back to the starting line. I looked down and NO GREEN light on my transmitter. I thought nothing of it at first, just thinking it was the batteries or the battery linkage. I took my batteries out and checked them with my sons radio transmitter, they worked fine. I then took the side cover off to check the battery linkage... No luck there either. So then I took out the original base thinking it could be the TQi Docking Base.... NOT! It still didn't work. GRRRRR!

We got these for Christmas and this was the first time out racing our new Traxxas Funny Cars, and the DTS1 timing system. Thank Goodness we were on our last pass of the day.
    HELP!!!!
    The updates to the radio WILL brick it. So if you have the iPod docking base, DONT UPDATE. Get an airtronics MT4. 90% of the people at my race track run it. It will last you forever. My friend had one for 3 years and it still works like new. Don't get spektrum because it glitches

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Go Traxxas, Team Associated, and Losi!

RC Qualifier
    At least I had a spare radio. Being 11 yrs old and having autism I flipped out and bought an airtronics MT4. Never could be happier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Just checking with everyone. I know I haven't had any trouble lately with my TQI and this thread has gone about 1.5 months without a post... Has Traxxas fixed this issue???

RC Qualifier
    No. It's still a problem.

RC poster
    Well that stinks :/