Problem with Traxxas TQI with docking base :'(.

I just purchase a Traxxas TQI 2 channel with a docking base and receiver off ebay in working ordered. The transmitter turned on and lite green, receiver bind just fine and worked and the transmitter connected with my Iphone4. Now, my problem occurred when I was going through some features while the transmitter was on but not the receiver while switching between a Iphone4 and 3s. I went to update firmware while I was on my Iphone4 and it said that it was up to date. B/c my Iphone 4 is my personal phone I wanted to use the 3s. So I went into check firmware update on the 3s and it was stuck in loading. So I backed out of it but the transmitter was still connected to the Iphone. I went into the training mode just to see if everything was working and it did the same thing, just sat it loading mode. I turned off the transmitter and disconnected the Iphone. When I went to do a reset on the transmitter both green and red LED lights went lite at the same time. I'm getting no response from anything, I cannot reset the transmitter. I hold the menu and set button when the transmitter is off then turn it on and the same green and red lights are on and the green light that flashes once then goes back to green and red lite at the same time. If I press the set button the lights turn off. The transmitter won't even connect to the both Iphones now. I have no idea what happen.
    Simply the best. The beautiful Traxxas SRT and TCP

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2.0 View Post
    I just purchase a Traxxas TQI 2 channel with a docking base and receiver off ebay in working ordered. The transmitter turned on and lite green, receiver bind just fine and worked and the transmitter connected with my Iphone4. Now, my problem occurred when I was going through some features while the transmitter was on but not the receiver while switching between a Iphone4 and 3s. I went to update firmware while I was on my Iphone4 and it said that it was up to date. B/c my Iphone 4 is my personal phone I wanted to use the 3s. So I went into check firmware update on the 3s and it was stuck in loading. So I backed out of it but the transmitter was still connected to the Iphone. I went into the training mode just to see if everything was working and it did the same thing, just sat it loading mode. I turned off the transmitter and disconnected the Iphone. When I went to do a reset on the transmitter both green and red LED lights went lite at the same time. I'm getting no response from anything, I cannot reset the transmitter. I hold the menu and set button when the transmitter is off then turn it on and the same green and red lights are on and the green light that flashes once then goes back to green and red lite at the same time. If I press the set button the lights turn off. The transmitter won't even connect to the both Iphones now. I have no idea what happen.
    I would suggest setting your transmitter back to default and start over,
    you can find the drill in the manual. Also, before you do any more with
    the phones, you said were stalled on update, reboot both before starting
    over. Get a fresh start with everything.

The radio does not respond to anything. I cannot even do the factory reset on it. I just bought a new radio for $20 and put the docking base on it. Everything works and the iPhone works fine too. Still want to know how to fix the other radio.
    Simply the best. The beautiful Traxxas SRT and TCP

RC Racer
    That is interesting that it seems to be the TX. I have one that will not connect to the phone. I never get a green light.
    (1) Ultimate Slash 4x4 & (1) HCG Slash 4x4

I have had the same problem. Only Traxxas can fix it. Your best bet is to call and see what they can do for you.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Racer
    El Sob, on the ones that you needed to send back to traxxas....did they quit working all together or just the docking part?
    Switching to a new transmitter worked for me.
    (1) Ultimate Slash 4x4 & (1) HCG Slash 4x4