Cool I Love My Summit and This Hobby!

I love my Summit, and this hobby! I got to drive my Summit with my friend's MERV and mini Summit VXLs. We had a lot of fun, even though it was 8 degress outside. I went out earlier to drive my brushed Slash 2wd, and I gotta say, borring! We have 2 inches of powder, and my Slash couldn't even handle that. I got my Summit out, and lets say they couldn't be more differnent! The Slash was slow, small, and it was to easy to get stuck. The Summit is faster, (to me) larger and I couldn't even get it stuck even once. It's BY FAR IMO, the best rc car EVER. PERIOD! It can just do about everything. Well, maybe not speed runs. But speed is borring anyway. I've only sone a few upgrades to it too. The double orange springs for the rea, front and rear RPM bumper mounts, and the alumminum slipper clutch pads Other than those upgrades, it comes perfect out of the box. I just wish the tires were a little thicker. I've found over 4 cuts/tears in them, and I'm only using it in the snow! I'm really glad that super glue patches the holes very cleanly, it would suck to spend $40 just to get 2 tires. I just love this hobby, it's a great way to have fun with my friends and to entertain me. Just thought I say that.
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 01-12-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    I love My Summit and This Hobby too. My parents may think that I waste my money on dumb RC Stuff, but to me, My RC Trucks are my Life. I am only 14, but I have enough money to have a Slash 2wd Brushless and a Traxxas Summit. I am also thinking about getting a scale rc truck for competitions too. All I need is a few more dollars because my Summit used most of it. Lol
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

My parents may think that I waste my money on dumb RC Stuff, but to me, My RC Trucks are my Life. I am only 14
    Same. I'm only 15. My parents never liked me getting rcs, untill my dad got one. Now it's just my mom.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    I don't think I could convince my Parents to get one unless I took my dad to the track with my slash. I think I will do that when the weather isn't horrible.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit