RC Enthusiast

Another new summit owner :)

Evening chaps
    My name is kinger and I'm from the UK, I've had HPI baja's and I've currently got a hopped up Losi 5T but those bloody summit's kept catching my eye so I ordered one today

Really looking forward to owning one and learning all about an electric RC, it's my first electric so I'm a total newbie lol

Welcome to the world of summits.
    You have found the most comprehensive place on the planet for this truck.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Champion
    first off, welcome to the forum. there is plenty of good advise here as well from some real nice forum members. love my summit. it is stock, and staying that way. it is not the fastest rc. 22ish mph. but it is ok, because i got other rc for that. my summit goes fishing with me alot. matter of fact i caught a bluegill with string/hook/sinker/worm i had tied to my rear bumper, and it was like pulling out a minnow. lol. i wish i had my camera at the time. it was so funny. im doing it again next year with proof. sorry im ramblin on. all of us can, and will tell about our fun times with the summit. so good luck. and this is the place to ask advise.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Enthusiast
    Cheers guys, lol at the thought of your summit catching fish it'll do better than me lol deffo need to get that on camera, it'll be a YouTube hit for sure