RC Racer

What Do I Need (Help)

I have purchased the new radio with the docking station and currently waiting on it to get here. I originally bought it to upgrade my revo 5310 but I suppose I will be able to use it for my tmaxx 4907 as well. According to the parts list under the 4907 it says I need the long temperature/voltage sensor, I can't seem to find what rpm sensor to get and what is this traxxas telemetry trigger magnet? What sensors are available for this thing. Where can I go to find this information?

RC Racer
    I figured it all out

RC Enthusiast
    Share, just in case it could help others.

Thanks,
    Justin

RC Racer
    I found that if you go to support and then choose your model then go under telemetry it will give you what you need to complete this stuff and then if you look through all the options as far as trouble shooting for your particular module and scroll down to telemetry it will give you instructions how to install all the items. For my t-maxx I ordered tra6520 (long rpm wire) tra6542 (flywheel w/mag) and tra6536 ( rmp sensor mounts) oh and also a temp wire which is on back order and have not got yet. I messed up ordering 2 packs of the rpm mount which come with 3 differ mounts which fit 3 different models and 1 pack would have been enough as the other brackets fit my other model.