RC Qualifier

Integy hub carrier?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Integy-T7997...item51a5b996e5
    Are these any good? Because i heaard integy makes bad products.aand also will this work for the slash?

RC Racer
    idk about quality but im curious as well and yes those will fit in the slash as stated in the description im curios about the trans casse

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by armorred_slash View Post
    idk about quality but im curious as well and yes those will fit in the slash as stated in the description im curios about the trans casse
    Ohh yeah im getting that too with this but i dont know if this will work or not

RC Racer
    yes it will

RC Qualifier
    Couldn't tell you that particular product is any good. But integy is more known for bling than for quality. Their parts look cool, but don't seem to hold up very well.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    just buy the TRX parts and forget it
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

Stay away
    Try strc and trx parts
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdvanb View Post
    Stay away
    Try strc and trx parts
    I had the strc, but when i had to change the bearings, it got stuck so what i did was like take that blue thing off and the little circles but the top metal part of the bearing got stuck on the hubs

If they were rusty...
    Try extra hard and they will come out
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdvanb View Post
    If they were rusty...
    Try extra hard and they will come out
    Lol idont think its rusted, i think its like glues or something, and you know what im talking about right? That very top metal part of the bearing. And its weird because its the outside bearing that got stuck, and it happened on both of my rear hubs. Are the bearings like preglued? Haha

RC Qualifier

RC Qualifier

RC Qualifier
    The traxxas Aluminum is pretty good on the 4x4, I've had the same axle carriers and casters for 2 years now, I've recenty added all aluminum to my 2wd, only thing I found is that the front steering has some slop I don't know if the STRC is any better

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Adam View Post
    The traxxas Aluminum is pretty good on the 4x4, I've had the same axle carriers and casters for 2 years now, I've recenty added all aluminum to my 2wd, only thing I found is that the front steering has some slop I don't know if the STRC is any better
    Are the bearings hard to remove?

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    The way I get my bearings out is either use the cap for my body reamer or gently use my bent pick. The reamer cap is aluminum and is shaped like a narrow rounded pyramid. I just put the bearing on the cap and give it a gentle rap and it usually pops right out. If that doesn't work, I use the pick. It has a ninety degree bend in it and I just lightly pry on the bearing alternating sides. Works well. Just have to use light pressure to not damage the bearing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    The way I get my bearings out is either use the cap for my body reamer or gently use my bent pick. The reamer cap is aluminum and is shaped like a narrow rounded pyramid. I just put the bearing on the cap and give it a gentle rap and it usually pops right out. If that doesn't work, I use the pick. It has a ninety degree bend in it and I just lightly pry on the bearing alternating sides. Works well. Just have to use light pressure to not damage the bearing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Ihave plenty of bearings but when i ruined the bearings and i cant take the top metal part the bearing wont fit anymore.well ill just try the trx. Thanks