RC Racer

Monster jam world finals

Anyone been to the monster jam world finals in Vegas? We have been 3 times and that's why my son loves digger so much, the digger 30th anniversary encore was about the best thing I ever seen, it's a 3200 mile round trip for us and well worth it every time, all we get at home is a few no name trucks that don't do much, anyone gone before?
    Last edited by CHKMATE ELUDER; 01-08-2013 at 08:41 PM.

RC Racer
    I'm hoping to go this year.
    Drive it.Break it.ebuild it.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I saw monster trucks run like 25 years ago at the old Cleveland Stadium. Bigfoot was the king back then. They also had a long mud pit competition. During the amature class all these giant jacked up trucks gave it a go, starting out will the throttle pinned. Then an old Toyota Land cruiser comes out and people were laughing at it because he started out so slow. In the end that was the only truck to make it to the end. In the pro mod class Colors Light had a factory truck with a Vette body on it that sounded like a top fuel dragster. It made it throught the 100 yard pit in like 2 seconds!! Pretty cool event....

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    We so want to go. Our son is 4yr and our daugher is 10mths. Thinking about maybe next year, unless I get a wild hair this year. That is my dream totally to go there and see Vegas.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    I went in '11 with my wife. She had a broken foot so we hobbled out after the Max-D encore, but missed the Digger encore
    erbe emaxx 26maxx s27revo 18tmrevo XXL platinum

RC Racer
    I'm skipping this year but going next, we usually go every second year, I did buy tickets for this year but we decided to take our boat down to lake Cumberland, KY instead for the checkmate owners rally in July, that's gonna be a long haul but should be worth it.

RC Racer
    do they run freestyle and racing both nights?
    Drive it.Break it.ebuild it.

RC Racer
    [QUOTE=walski29;5388944]do they run freestyle and racing both nights?[/

Not sure, I think Friday is just qualifying, we've only gone to the Saturday show.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by walski29 View Post
    do they run freestyle and racing both nights?
    Qualifying takes place on friday night, and saturday night has both racing and freestyle.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL