RC poster

Old Nitro Racer, New to Slayer

Hey Folks,

I used to race Nitro trucks about 15 years ago. I have been out of the R/C scene since then and got back into by purchasing a Slayer Pro 3.3 last week. I got everything broken in and took it out for its first dirt test on Saturday afternoon. WOW! Thats all I can say, this thing is wicked fast and a handful to drive in stock form, lol. I am going to be looking into upgrades and mods to be more stable at speed. Also plan on doing some searching for suspension set ups for rougher terrain. Just wanted to introduce myself and say how proud I am to be a new Slayer Pro owner.

See you guys around here,
    Scott

Welcome to the Slayer forurms! Glad you enjoy your Slayer, it's a really fun truck!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    welcome, yes the slayerpro rips!! have fun with it..

RC Enthusiast
    Be sure to get a set of sway bars and install them. They are definitely worth the time and trouble, and they're fairly inexpensive. I expected a slight difference when I put them on mine, but what I got was amazing. Some suspension tweaks after installing the sway bars, and an out-of-control animal is now a well-behaved machine!