RC Champion

need a chassis mesurment

hey guys puting together a blue print for a slash lenghted chassis for a pede

i was woundering how long the stock slash chassis is from the front screw holes to the rear screw holes

thanks guys
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

Reod12x2 I'm getting ready for bed,but if you don't have an answer by tomorrow IL do it for ya man.I have to put a pro line suspension kit on a customers slash so it will be easy to get you a good correct measurement.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Champion
    from the front screw holes to the furthest in the rears screws on the main chassis which is the front of the rear shock tower is 13 inches as best as I can tell.. You have to take the slash completely apart to get accurate measurement, but this is probably within 1/8 inch.. remember the rear hangs off the back about 5 inches and the front bumper is quite large...
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

Do you want from the two cover front screws,to the back pin holder on the shock mount,and or where the two trans screws hold the trans?[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    Reod12x2 I'm getting ready for bed,but if you don't have an answer by tomorrow IL do it for ya man.I have to put a pro line suspension kit on a customers slash so it will be easy to get you a good correct measurement.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Or where the chassis screws to the bulkhead
    Quote Originally Posted by reod12x2 View Post
    hey guys puting together a blue print for a slash lenghted chassis for a pede

i was woundering how long the stock slash chassis is from the front screw holes to the rear screw holes

thanks guys

RC Champion
    mmm ya
    from the two bulkhead screws in the front to the back screws for the transmission/shock mount

thank you
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

14 and 3/16 inches,from the front of the chassis,to the rear trans screw mounts on the rear of the rear shock tower,give or take 1/16"