RC Champion

FS: TRX Steel Driveshafts: NIB

Hello members. I am selling a new in box, set of the TRA6852R axles. These will not work with the set of extended, rear arms that I am going to be running so they've got to go.

$55 shipped, thanks for hooking a brotha up!

RC Champion
    Bump, I accept paypal and am ready to ship, priority USPS. Not a bad hop up for the sl4sh and rally guys. Please no trades. Thanks

RC Racer
    Is there a list by chance of what trucks these will fit?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmartin2010 View Post
    Is there a list by chance of what trucks these will fit?
    I have no list, but will assume if they are made for the slash 4x4, that they should work on the 1/10 rally, also. They fit 2wd Stampede's, Rustler's and that's about all i will speak on. I don't know how much more narrow bandit and slash 2wd axles are. Also, I know pede 4x4's share axles with the slash 4x4 so that should be a fit, too. These stub axles are 5mm.

Pictured with a Jato axle at in box length

Extended a bit

RC Champion
    To the top...asking price is $50 shipped.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaks View Post
    I have no list, but will assume if they are made for the slash 4x4, that they should work on the 1/10 rally, also. They fit 2wd Stampede's, Rustler's and that's about all i will speak on. I don't know how much more narrow bandit and slash 2wd axles are. Also, I know pede 4x4's share axles with the slash 4x4 so that should be a fit, too. These stub axles are 5mm.

Pictured with a Jato axle at in box length

Extended a bit
    That's not a stock jato axle in the pic. Appears to be a jato unit with a rusty outter axle stub attached to it.

The axles u have for sale are a direct drop in for the rear on a rustler, ralley, stampede, and others that use a rustler style rear a arm. Positively will not fit a jato without mods.

Glws!!

Bswift
    FASTEST "recorded/proven" JATO'S-3.3 AND Big block

RC Champion
    Thanks for the clarification Bswift it's a slash/pede 4x4 output with a 4x4 u joint sandwiched in there....I'm definite a fan of the jato and brushless conversions and thanks for the luck...I definitely need it.

To the top

RC Qualifier
    No prob. Just stumbled on thread n thought I'd give my 2 cents. Didn't want to high jack. Lol. I'd buy those bad boys ASAP if they would fit my application!!! Killer price and killer parts. Those r indestructible!

Bswift
    FASTEST "recorded/proven" JATO'S-3.3 AND Big block

RC Champion
    I really do appreciate it, Bswift, but 380+ views and no takers, lol, man. - off to the bay they go.

I'd like to say thanks to the members who showed interest. I'm sorry we couldnt work things out as far as trades and other things. Also, it was my pleasure to not sell these to a member who was interested but had the wrong application. There's too many good ppl on the board - buyers, sellers & enthusiasts alike. Huge Thanks to TRAXXAS, as well. Later

RC Enthusiast
    Hey man sorry for the low ball but I'm trying to stay in budget on a build will you take 30 shipped

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by cole2297 View Post
    Hey man sorry for the low ball but I'm trying to stay in budget on a build will you take 30 shipped
    No apology necessary. I could see myself doing that price if they were used, but not new in box. Thanks for checking tho. You may be able to score them for as low as 45 on the bay.