RC Qualifier

Replacement Plan

Does anyone know what you get when you go with the replacement plan from traxxas? I know you don't get a new radio but does anyone know if you get batteries, charger, extra blades, etc...?

Pretty sure you the QR-1, new batteries, and a new charger. Everything that came in the box except the radio, screwdriver, spare blades, and manual.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Hmm okay. So basically a 6207 without the starting bits. Makes sense. And is that 50 bucks shipped? Or whatever it is?

RC Qualifier
    update.... I spoke with traxxas and the replacement only includes the bird. Nothing else. Might be better off spending 10 more to get a new one without a remote. That way you get new batteries, blades, charger etc....

Wow we have some conflicitng information here then. This is what PeterV from Traxxas posted on another forum...

Some clarification on the Helicopter Replacement Plan; when you replace your QR-1 using the plan, the only thing you don't get is the transmitter. In return for your old/damaged QR-1, you get the new QR-1, two batteries, and dual charger for $50 (half the price of the new RTF model).
    BlindMan Racing
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Hmmmmm..... Somebody else want to call??? That plan makes more sense than my reason honestly

I go with what Peter said. I will get clarification just to make sure though.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    Yeah I was hoping it'd be everything but the extra blades and radio! And just to clarify, you have to send in your old QR-1?

Quote Originally Posted by c.greer View Post
    Yeah I was hoping it'd be everything but the extra blades and radio! And just to clarify, you have to send in your old QR-1?
    Yes I think I can safely say you have to send in your old QR-1. If you did not it would be exploited to the max
    BlindMan Racing
    SPC Lipo Power

Peter is exactly correct. You get everything but the transmitter. Now I have to go and flog the boys on the phones...
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

Quote Originally Posted by c.greer View Post
    Hmm okay. So basically a 6207 without the starting bits. Makes sense. And is that 50 bucks shipped? Or whatever it is?
    Basically the 6207. Shipping is extra.
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    Okay perfect. Well that's good to know for future use. Thanks Nitro. And yeah, if you didn't have to send in your old one.... my goodness would they never restock fast enough

RC Qualifier
    Just received my replacement QR-1 from Traxxas. $50 plus $5 for shipping. Received a new QR-1, 2 batteries, charger, extra blades, manuals, and screwdriver. I now have 4 batteries which is great.

RC Qualifier
    So it is a 6207 exactly. Good to know. Perfect