Thread: Running issues

RC poster

Running issues

Hi, new here... Recently went to run my KB Fiesta for the first time in a while, had some issues. I turned on the car with a charged battery, both LEDS, both speed control and receiver box, were lit normally. However, when the remote was turned on they both changed, speed control went dim and flashed red. While the receiver box flashed red/green quickly. Have tried new batteries in remote, recharging the battery and buying a new one with no luck... Any advice? I'm wondering if I need to relink the car and remote? Any advice is appreciated! Cheers

RC Qualifier
    Try relinking. If that dosent work try unplugging the servo from the reciever and see If it works then. If it works after unplugging the servo that you have a burnt up servo and need to replace it
    No Limit RC of Maryland

RC poster
    Ok, tried relinking with no luck. When transmitter is off both lights are fine only when you turn on the remote does it change. How would you go about unplugging the servo and trying that?

RC Qualifier
    To unplug the servo, you have to open the receiver box and remove the plug that goes to the servo from the receiver.
    Slash 4x4 stock
    Slash 4x4 MMP 2400
    KB Fiesta