RC Enthusiast

problem with glow plugs

hi guys
    so heres the story, i almost got done tuning my 3.3 yesterday but we had a big thunderstorm come over so i had to retire it for the day.
    so i wake up the next day to a beautiful sunny day and think awesome, time to tune that baby and do
    some bashing, but it wouldn't start.
    i thought its probly flooded, (which it was) so i cleared that, but still nothing, so i thought i havnt had to
    change the original glow plug that came in it, so i changed that.....nothing, so i tried 5 more glow plugs to no avail.
    the ez start seems to be working just fine, still turning the engine over no problem, it just won't make the glow plugs....glow.
    i pulled the blue glow plug wire and checked it and the yellow earth wire and there both fine, i checked the plug for the ez start and its nothing loose either.
    any ideas?

RC poster
    unclamp your fuel clamp?

RC Enthusiast
    fuels going through fine, flooded it trying.

RC Racer
    Remove the glow plug. With the glow wire attached. Ground the glow plug to the head. Give it a shot. If the glow plug doesn't glow. You either have a burned out Wand, or the plug is shot. (Disconnect one of the wires from the ez start motor so it wont turn the crank.

Sent from Mars Curiosity.

RC Competitor
    Ditch the ez start an go with pullstart. I had to many problems with ez start. Best thing i ever did was get rid of it.
    revo 3.3 tmaxx 3.3 ofna hyper 7

RC Enthusiast
    i was thinking about getting a glow igniter...are glow igniters 1 side fits all or do you need a specific size? there a lot cheaper that i thought they'd be.

RC Competitor
    one size fits all as far as i know. u can get a good rechargable one for under $20
    revo 3.3 tmaxx 3.3 ofna hyper 7

One size. I have an Ofna AA one that I use a rechargeable AA battery and have a spare AA ready.
    The Super Derecho