RC Enthusiast

Revo 3.3 w/ Traxxas sensors Voltage/temp part # 6521

hey guys... i have a revo 3.3 5309 the newest one out right now, i just bought the voltage and temp
    sensors i followed the step by step set up and i also went
    into the downloads and looked at another set up method by Traxxas but i noticed on the sensors i got part # 6521 temp and
    voltage long the sensor is very short and on my model i have the box is not close enough to stretch to the
    engine and also to
    connect to sensors on ... am i missing something? all i have is the sensors don't think i need anything else do i? if anyone would give me some suggestions i was thinking about just going to home depot and try
    and find a male connector to make it long enough. any suggestions or tips are all thanks!

RC Competitor
    I believe the long one is the temp sensor which on that part number should be plenty Long to reach motor. As fas as the short one it connects to the optional voltage sensor. If you have #6521 on package may need to contact where you got it because it should be long enough to reach.

RC Enthusiast
    if you don't mind could you post pictures of the long one and the short one so i can see the difference between the two just
    in case they did give me a short one.