RC Qualifier

2013 season begins tonight!!

Tonight on Speed Channel !! Looking so forward to it.. Got tickets for the San Diego stop at Qualcomm Stadium feb 9th

The gate is about to drop!!!! Who's watching?

Too bad there's no action tonight in this forum. I wanted to take a poll on who thinks Stewart is gonna wet the bed tonight.

RC Champion
    Man, that was some good racing Love it. TP called it hehehe. Got me all pumped and can't wait to get back out on the track, pretty cold here still.
    1/10 Rally x2/P4de/P2de/Rustler/Sl4sh MT

RC poster
    i have to say Davi def deserved it hands down. he put forward a strong ride. not going to i was really going for trey especially after seeing this http://www.racerxonline.com/2013/01/...at-trey-canard i am pretty disappointed in villipoto but i know there is a bunch of races left. there is sooooo many strong riders in the 450 class now should really shape up to a good season. really want villipoto to pull it through again this year.

RC Competitor
    I watched it back in the day when I was younger. The days when it seemed Mcgrath and Emig were winning every race(maybe because they were, lol). I missed the last race but will hopefully watch the rest of the season.
    Pede 4x4 vxl
    Slash 2x4 vxl