RC Qualifier

I Think I Have A Problem

Well I've came to the conclusion that I have a addiction. I just bought my fourth summit. And with all the parts I'm getting I think I can finish my #5 summit (built from spare parts).
    What did traxxas do to me. Lol
    What did all of you do to me. Lol
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Qualifier
    Lol
    If you build the 5th summit you're going to need to get more parts...just for spare
    Unless your not running one of them n can just swap the batteries.

It's like a brushless system in a summit
    You THINK you can Control it,but you can't...... It becomes a voracious monster that can't be stopped.the slope into madness is a slippery one.....
    See ya there. Lol

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddykins View Post
    Lol
    If you build the 5th summit you're going to need to get more parts...just for spare
    Unless your not running one of them n can just swap the batteries.
    I won't be driving 4 of them. The ol lady works 11am to 1am so she don't get to play much and I only get my daughter every other week so a couple will be sitting at all times. I guess whqt it will come down to is what color and what body and what one is not broke. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamann View Post
    It's like a brushless system in a summit
    You THINK you can Control it,but you can't...... It becomes a voracious monster that can't be stopped.the slope into madness is a slippery one.....
    See ya there. Lol

Sent using lipo power
    Lol. True that. It's only a matter of time. And i keep telling my self ill never go brushless cuz of water. And look at what castles comes out with. And with this last summit I bought it came with the titan motor the dealt motor and an entire brushless system. But the guy was saying that the esc might be messed up in the brushless one. We will see where it takes me.
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Qualifier
    You might need a self help group! Oh wait we are a self help group...just not that kind.

Sent from my iPhone using autocorrect

RC Qualifier
    Lol that's why said what did all of you do to me. I see your mods and just can't stop. Lol. I stayed up till 4am last night cleaning and replacing worn parts in my new summit . Man I'm tired. All thata left is to check the servos and do a full clean.
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Champion
    and i was thinking my 3 summits were over the top.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Qualifier
    Actually I think having more than one is a good idea because while one is being repaired / cleaned you have another ready to go. But 4-5 Summits? might be over doing it but you won't hear any complains from Traxxas.

RC Qualifier
    Lol. I just went threw all my spare parts and I almost have everything i need to make a fifth summit. I'm just glad that the ol lady supports my crazy habits. I do know I need more batteries.

_______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Qualifier
    Can you give some history behind each Summit? when you bot it, why, and which one do you drive and why?

RC Qualifier
    Lol. So far to date I've spent a total of 525 for everything I got.

I got the red one on a trade. I bought a Toyota truck for some parts and sold the rest. I quadrupled my money and kept a bunch of stuff. A guy wanted the springs and rear axle and traded me for It. It was a month old. My whole intent was to sell it and make a profit. Well I put the batteries in and it was game over. I had to keep it. That's mine

My next one was the white one. My daughter goes everywhere with me playing with my summit or watching me play. Usually she will play with my biddies crawlers. So I was looking for a 1/24 crawler for her to go play cuz her Walmart rc car is not up to par.
    On the back burner I've been trying to get rid of a muzzle loader I got 10 years ago for my birthday (one that I don't use) and ended up trading that for a ruger 10/22 rifle. And before I made that trade I was working on a deal with a guy on Craigslist that had a summit to trade me his summit for that 10/22. Lol. Yeah I haven't even got the gun it yet. So I made the trade on the guns called the guy with the summit and we made a trade with in 2 hours of eachother. I did have to throw in 75 bucks. Everything fell into place cuz that was going to me my daughters Christmas present.

The green one I got was actually bought from a guy on here but it was for my buddy. My buddy came up to me a few day before Christmas and asked If i want to to some trade work for it. I had to do 2 motor swaps in a samurai, one motor rebuild, a torque converter in a small blocks s-10, get his yota up and running, and fix a front locker and install some chromolly axles in a samurai. Cake for me. That one I ended up giving to the ol lady for Christmas.

So at this point I'm 75 bucks into all three.

Last one I got it the white proline gmc body and that one I picked up was Saturday. The only reason I bout it cuz it came with a ton of extra parts. The parts was worth more then the summit. I ended up talking the guy down from 600 to 450. I plan on selling that one in time. I have a couple friends that want one so ill either make them a good deal or keep it for them to play with. I'm not sure on what I want to do with it.

As for the parts one it will be used for spare parts.
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Qualifier
    Awesome story! Interesting how your fleet got developed

RC Competitor
    I've got one summit to drive, one ERBE, more parts than I can keep count of , and two summits in unopened boxes. But I'm single. I'm simply amazed that you've still got the "ol lady". Ya'll must be doing something right. Keep on truckin.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bandg View Post
    I've got one summit to drive, one ERBE, more parts than I can keep count of , and two summpits in unopened boxes. But I'm single. I'm simply amazed that you've still got the "ol lady". Ya'll must be doing something right. Keep on truckin.
    Yeah she is pretty understanding. She is is keeper. It's awesome when you can go out and play and she can and want to go out to and my daughter to. . It makes a whole new experience when you can have the while family doing something together.
    And that means I can try different setups and eventually I will find out what's the best for our terrain.

TWO UNOPENED SUMMITS!!!!!! Self control. Want to sell one. Lol.
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Keila72 View Post
    Well I've came to the conclusion that I have a addiction. I just bought my fourth summit. And with all the parts I'm getting I think I can finish my #5 summit (built from spare parts).
    What did traxxas do to me. Lol
    What did all of you do to me. Lol
    I feel your pain, brother! I have 8 T Maxxes.... 1 Summit and only 1 Summit*

*for the time being
    Bash, Crash, Upgrade, Repeat..

RC Qualifier
    What's funny is a year ago I dint want anything to do with rc cars and thought they were dumb. And now I have 11 and in the process of getting two more. I think after I get my next two (4x4 slash and a crawler) ill be done. Well until the ol lady and my daughter wants one like the next two. That's going to hurt.
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Keila72 View Post
    I think after I get my next two (4x4 slash and a crawler) ill be done.
    Haha, good luck with that! I say that to myself all the time. I'm done after the summit, I'm done after the eb48, I'm done after the dex210, etc. etc....but there's always another vehicle to be bought. Next for me is the sct410, it's already on preorder. I don't want to say how many rc's I have, because it's ridiculous