RC Qualifier

First Break down...

Well today was the first day I've finally had an issue.....

I was really starting to get a hang of it, flying from one story to another, back and forth down the hallway,banking on turns, etc....

Well I came down to land, and next thing I knew, the back left rotor wasn't spinning. So I went to check it out, and to my surprise the motor had separated from the small black piece holding the wires. I tried to pinch it back together with pliers but had no luck. Now, the bird is in a box, ready to be shipped tomorrow too Traxxas. Since I can't solder anything that small and in fear of making the issue worse, I gave up and called and they told me to send it in. Kind of bummed out about the whole situation, I was really starting to enjoy the little thing. That's alright, I'm hoping to have it back soon so I can get to flying it again. Hoping it doesn't cost much or next to nothing. Or nothing.

Anyways, I'll be sitting on the sidelines for a while.... Happy Flying!

Any one have any luck finding a site with spare blades? Need to buy myself a couple packs...

UltimateHobbies.com had them
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Out of stock now... I found both versions instock on walkerausa.com

RC poster
    Sounds like the same thing that happened to mine. I'm surprised they wanted you to send it in. I wonder if they will replace the motor or try to repair it.

RC Qualifier
    I'm not sure. I just know that I couldn't solder it. What other option did I have? That was my question haha Costing me 2 bucks to send it in so no big