RC Champion

Sick of this!!!!

I am really sick of people never replying to emails.
    I'll go on craigslist and send someone an email....and state that I am interested and would like to buy whatever it is, and they never reply.
    It is REALLY aggravating. And other times I'll be just talking to someone via email about something I or they have for sale and we're just about to make a deal and then boom, never hear from them again. It really ticks me off.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Qualifier
    i get that all the time,yeah its super annoying
    Philippians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by upbasher View Post
    I am really sick of people never replying to emails.
    I'll go on craigslist and send someone an email....and state that I am interested and would like to buy whatever it is, and they never reply.
    It is REALLY aggravating. And other times I'll be just talking to someone via email about something I or they have for sale and we're just about to make a deal and then boom, never hear from them again. It really ticks me off.
    You would think it to be basic consideration to just reply and say the deal's off or Sold or something...

Before Emails I remember inquiring about cars in the paper, leaving messages on answering machines and no call's back as well. Basically the same thing passed on a generation or 2....

I look at it like this, if it was meant to be it would happen, if not there's something more worthy of my efforts...
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

RC Qualifier
    I hate it when people won't text me. Grrrrr
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

RC Champion
    Yeah that too. Its like, for crying out loud, man, its obvious i want to talk to you, sit your butt down and write the email!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't take long to just say sorry I already sold it!!!!
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

Got 2 on CL I'm still waiting on right now, got cash in hand but no reply. :$#!

To both of them I replied "I have cash in hand & would like to buy your item, please e mail/call me with the time & place you would like to meet." and have yet to get a reply, but one of the knuckleheads has the time to repost the ad!

You would think with "it has to go right away!" in the ad they would answer the "I want to buy this e mail".
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Champion
    I just started selling on fleEbay and i don't like getting messages from people wanting to buy it cheaper than i've advertised making it unfair for other people. So currently page has had 119 views and 8 people watching but no one has bid yet. but has nearly 5 days to go. This is going to be my heli fund. But i don't think people realize thier is ebay fees and paypal fees and the cost of extra packaging if they want the item safe and working.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

They do realize that they just don't care, if you are going to make an auction be prepared to sell the item for your minimum price even if it is just a penny. I always make sure I can cover shipping with what I list an item for, if I want it gone that is if not I set a reserve. I have sold a few things for less than it cost to ship them and i learned that lesson.

As far as CL, remember that junk filters will intercept most of those emails, so while like me you may check your junk mail some people don't and don't even think about it. When I have sold things on CL i usually get a lot of emails initially and reply and only get a few responses back and maybe one person who actually comes to look at something. I don't sweat not being able to buy something I don't mind hanging on to my cash a little longer. Good deals will always come around.
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Champion
    yea i sold a few small items that i was going to just throw in rubbish, made a small ammount, but waited till it was free listings then put a resonable start price on, If it sells for that price i have made the money to buy a heli to practice with, in two months maybe i should be up with the 450 size which is what i'm looking for.My old 2ch Tx and Rx will be starting at entry price hopefully get 10 for it. But yep with the first item i forgot to add price in for ebay fees and paypal fees. lesson learned.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.