Was out Running my Hill climb I have down across the main Road from my house and all of a sudden it started sticking in Second then bam I got nothing of course It died and I could not get it to refire.
Started doing that right before it Lost forward Gears.
I guess maybe having the slipper clutch may have been built and installed to keep this from happening?
Oh well I need to dissassemble it anyway as its been a couple weeks since I had the chassis apart and I want to check some things anyway.
I am hoping maybe the Dohickeys that engage 1st and then second possibly stuck due to colder weather.
One nice thing I have not lost 1 single Glow plug in awhile (but that is a thread in TRX Engines anyway)

I think the crazy Truck Gave me Pnomonia (or however you spell it) as I got sicker then I have been in a long time on X-Mas Eve after running Both Trucks on Hill.
I have some cool Videos was going to get some today but go Figure my Rechargeable batteries do not work in camera Even after all night charge camera states they are dead.
Anyway I will post links to my Youtube channel as soon as I figure out where to do that at exactly.

I have been out of commision since 12-24 in case anyone has wondered what happened to me all of a sudden.