Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    65

    Rok Lox 40 and Axial Wheel fitment?????

    Hello.
    I'm about to bite and buy these RoK Lox 40 from RC4WD.
    My question is, will these Axial Wheels fit our Summit without any mods'?
    Its says 'narrow' wheels needed? rubbing issues? or no worries?

    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXPEE1&P=ML


    http://store.rc4wd.com/Rok-Lox-40-Se...res_p_755.html


    Thanks ya'll

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. jamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria B.C Canada
    Posts
    5,166
    Have a look at this thread
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5259266


    Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by jamann View Post
    Have a look at this thread
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5259266


    Sent using lipo power
    That's my Summit in that thread and the wheels did not fit. They rubbed on the a arms real bad. It wasn't hard to narrow them, it just takes a little patience. I have been running them for about 6 months or so and have not had one problem with them.

    NOTErized!

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chehalis, Wa
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmaxxed View Post
    That's my Summit in that thread and the wheels did not fit. They rubbed on the a arms real bad. It wasn't hard to narrow them, it just takes a little patience. I have been running them for about 6 months or so and have not had one problem with them.

    NOTErized!
    Quote Originally Posted by rclab1 View Post
    Hello.
    I'm about to bite and buy these RoK Lox 40 from RC4WD.
    My question is, will these Axial Wheels fit our Summit without any mods'?
    Its says 'narrow' wheels needed? rubbing issues? or no worries?

    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXPEE1&P=ML


    http://store.rc4wd.com/Rok-Lox-40-Se...res_p_755.html


    Thanks ya'll
    I bought the same wheels and rubbed the a arms. I took a inch out of the center and have been beating them purdy hard for a couple months now.
    _______^_
    /______l__\____
    l_l O l_____l O l

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •