RC Qualifier

Question what aluminum bulk head

what bulk head is everyone using i have found 3 one from HR the other from Integy and one from ST
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

RC Qualifier
    Bang for the buck, STRC.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    Keep banging for your buck with REM parts! Lifetime bash warranty will be replaced with no questions asked for free! You bend it, break it, scratch the color, strip the threads.... mail it in and they replace it. I've mailed in my whole entire 1/8 stampede before because of scratches and bends,, it was replaced. I've had more than 20 warranty replacement for things I've bent, even told him I feel guilt about it but Jeff replied by saying, "that's what the warranty is for", "just send it in and I'll send you a new one". He told me I sent in more ally than all his customers combined over the years. They even made minor changes to help prevent the damage I inflicted lol.
    I believe FLM has a similar warranty but I've never tested it.
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by thedreadedend View Post
    Keep banging for your buck with REM parts! Lifetime bash warranty will be replaced with no questions asked for free!wow hearing this again from you is really helping me make up my mind about bashing my rem p2de. Thanks Dread! You bend it, break it, scratch the color, strip the threads.... mail it in and they replace it. I've mailed in my whole entire 1/8 stampede before because of scratches and bends,, it was replaced. I've had more than 20 warranty replacement for things I've bent, even told him I feel guilt about it but Jeff replied by saying, "that's what the warranty is for", "just send it in and I'll send you a new one". He told me I sent in more ally than all his customers combined over the years. They even made minor changes to help prevent the damage I inflicted lol.
    I believe FLM has a similar warranty but I've never tested it.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Although the decision seems to have been made already, I'll add that if the Integy bulkhead is still made in two pieces and screwed together, then it is pretty weak. I wouldn't buy any 2-piece bulkhead.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    The STRC, Racer's Edge, and FLM bulkhead are all about the same price and about the same quality. I prefer FLM stuff; just steer clear of Integy parts.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    I do like FLM's full line of parts as far as looks go.... they nailed that. I simply chose one and ran with it due to the incredible warranty.
    Just for the record and for future readers, can someone make a statement about the FLM warranty? Do they have a restock or exchange fee? I read somewhere that they have the full basher replacement like REM but charged a small exchange fee, it didn't seem likely but I would love to know some facts about it!
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I dunno about that. Never had to have anything replaced. I ordered some of their stuff when doing my Maxx build through RC Bros. because at the time, they were the only ones who listed their stuff as "in stock". What that really meant was that as soon as you ordered, they placed an order with FLM. Well, at the time, FLM was doing a major batch of parts all at once and their stuff was delayed in being produced. Anyways, I ended up getting advice online as to who to email at FLM. Gina @ FLM gave me updates every couple of days as to how production was going. Seeing if I needed anything else, etc. Basically the best customer service ever. That purchase made me a customer for life.

RC Racer
    The STRC is the most popular amongst owners according to my recent slash upgrades survey.

RC Champion
    Among the three brands mentioned, STRC's products are definitely the most widespread and common brand. And in a variety of fruit flavors!! LOL!!